1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 Cold Approaches

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by StoicContemplation, Dec 12, 2020.

1. StoicContemplation

StoicContemplation Fapstronaut

7 approaches yesterday. 3 numbers. 1 i-date.

A few days earlier I did 2 sets of which 1 led to a number.

Met up with some other daygamers in Brussels yesterday and I did some approaches. I'm counting the instant blow outs where girls just kept walking after I tried to stop them.

The girl I had an instant date with was very receptive towards the approach. She introduced herself after it was clear that I just wanted to talk. Italian girl who grew up in the UK. My English speaking sets are usually with girls who aren't native English speakers, so maybe that's why she was more confident. I took her to a café and she touched me a few times whilst we were ordering. When we were sitting I did kino, and she didn't seem to care. I didn't really go for extended kino like holding her hand for a prolonged time. I don't know if the much yearned "same day lay" was realistic, since my logistics are off and I don't think that I have the skill set for that. But thought patterns like that aren't good because it assumes a perfectionistic standard ["I should have done XYZ!"]. Nothing should be if things aren't. So after a the i-date I grabbed the number and then we split up.

The other 2 numbers are a Romanian and Bulgarian girl.

What I usually say now after stopping the girl is saying that she has a relaxed/serious/happy walk. I guess it's direct enough in a way that the girl immediately knows that I'm flirting.

I always tend to rest on my laurels when I get a number [or even do a set that I think is good enough]. I think "this will be it!". This is a mistake. Severly limiting. A good interaction with a number close doesn't mean anything. Keep pipelining.

97/100

Last edited: Sep 25, 2022
    Spirituss and 100 Days like this.
  2. Hey man if you want a little advice for your dates. A woman won't sleep with you because you were touchy-feely, tried to kiss her or created a flirty atmosphere.

She will sleep with you because you were interested in her. You asked her questions about what she does, who she is. Who you are. You created an atmosphere to connect or just get along with her.
    You said what you thought, your opinions, your values. Even if it's not to the liking of others.

That's what attracts women. Not being touchy-feely or holding hands.
    If you do that, it'll be a lot easier to bring women home. You will have created something together. A beginning of a relationship. Because yes, a first date is the beginning of a relationship. You have to put wood to light the fire. And that wood is not game techniques but human qualities like empathy, kindness, intention.
    That's what women like!

Women decide when they want to sleep with you. You don't have to force anything.
    That doesn't mean not taking risks. If you want to go home and watch a movie with her you can tell her. As long as it's tactful, it's always good

You don't create something with a woman by trying to kiss her or by trying to get closer physically. If you try to do that. Most of the time You're communicating the fact that you're afraid you'll be friends. So you're afraid of losing her. So you don't know how to live alone.
    Trying things has the opposite effect of what you are trying to accomplish in most cases.
    Not to mention the fact that in 99% of the cases it is not calibrated

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2022
  3. Jesb

Jesb Fapstronaut

I usually just tell them there going the wrong way.

4. StoicContemplation

Did some approaches yesterday so this round of 100 approaches is finished.

Nothing special to write about. They were mostly contextual.

100/100

Today I went out for a direct daygame session and did a minimum of 8 approaches. 1 number. Lots of blowouts. Wasn't really in the vibe. Bad weather. Not many girls. People looked stressed out. Or is it a matter of how I interpret reality? I suppose it is. Met with some wings.

I see some benefits of meeting with other guys to do direct cold approaches. I suppose that I have done approaches I never would have been able to do alone. Especially running/jogging after a girl to do the approach. I guess there is also a pride thing where I do the approach in order to show the other guys that I'm a man of action and that I don't just come over to only talk about game. This is not a bad thing per se, because it facilitates you to spur into action. But I also think that it's limiting to rely on other men in order to do approaches. Your approach anxiety has to be addressed independently.

One of the wings was a very experienced daygamer [who liked to talk about his "fuckcloses"] who got blown out a lot. The reason for this was because he was approaching a lot, he didn't care. I guess I learned something valuable because of this... The reality of daygame. It's not this sweet paradise filled with nectar and honey. It's a rough world. Rejection after rejection. Flake after flake. There's no way to circumvent this. We want "solutions" and "tricks". What to say? What to text? Which "routine" is the most effective? It's not like that. It's about leaving the comfort zone, accepting the awkwardness and exposing yourself to a copious amount of rejections...

8/100

Anyway, I'm glad that I experimented with direct approaches during the last 100 approaches and, hopefully, beyond. It's difficult and way more of a shame attack [more on this later] than just asking for directions, obviously. But that's what makes it so powerful.

For the next 100 approaches, I want to be facing more:

- rejections
    - awkwardness
    - shame

Sounds weird right? I'm personally flirting with the idea to start doing "shame attack" exercises. It's a situation where you purposefully make a fool out of yourself in public. These excercises are usually assigned to people who are shy/have social anxiety:

In general, shame attack assignments are valuable as they challenge our desire to conform to social standards, as well as our need for the approval of others. Often when others express their disapproval of our behavior, we engage in catastrophic thinking, and ultimately question our self-worth. Thus, shame attacks help us discriminate between our engaging in a specific behavior, and our worth as a human being. (source)

The goal of shame attacks is to become free of the judgement of others. You do something foolish in public and realize... the world doesn't come to an end. Your expectations don't match reality.

Have been doing some very low threshold shame attacks today:

- did push-ups on a train platform. Not too many people around but still I felt a lot of constraint. No one cared.
    - I went for jogging and at a certain point I was in a street with a lot of car traffic. I purposively run in a very silly way.
    - using an umbrella when it wasn't raining anymore

Not extreme, but it was uncomfortable. But you realize that it's all in your head and that your worth as a human being isn't dependend on how other people evaluate you.

I see cold approaches as shame attacks too. That's why I'm willing to reframe my approaching now to embrace more awkwardness instead of avoiding it. Challenging the girl. Saying stupid shit. Running after girls. Things that are way beyond my comfort zone. Inversely, non-approach shame attacks will help you with girls because you will have a more detached attitude where you don't care about the approval of others etc.

When doing these things, you realize that the monsters you're afraid to face, end up having no teeth at al...

silex_jedi, 100 Days and Spirituss like this.
  5. It's funny how every day gamer after months of practice comes to the same conclusion.
    Very good way of looking at it man. You can be proud of yourself for how far you've come.

As for these exercises I agree. Personally, I sometimes do push-ups in the middle of the street. I've also run on a beach in front of everyone for 100m, screaming like I'm crazy.
    I've done a lot of other things that were even more uncomfortable. The benefits of this stuff in the long run is that you can handle anxiety-provoking situations much more easily. It's like a superpower. You feel the freedom to express yourself whenever you want, wherever you want and say what you think. You muscle that part of your brain that at first is very fragile.
    And that's something that doesn't get lost. There are real benefits that you earn for life.

As far as day gamers talking about their experiences, I avoid hanging out with those people. It's often guys who haven't dealt with their problems and feel the need for validation from other gamers. Because they're insecure. It's unhealthy.
    I prefer guys who challenge themselves and progress at their own pace.

Welcome to the jungle. Everyone in this process ends up wondering how those who don't approach women manage to have relationships. Everyone is scared to death to say hello

6. StoicContemplation

Hey man, thanks for your posts. I think it's true the description of my interaction with this girl was a bit mechanical. I reduced the interaction by only talking about the touching aspect. This might be a bit depersonalizing as it makes abstraction of the pleasant conversation I had with her nonetheless.

I don't think I agree with the statement that an emotional connection is enough to get intimate with a girl though. That masculine-feminine polarity has to be present. This involves getting physical. I guess I focus on that because that's not in my 'hindbrain' but still in my 'forebrain' so that I have to think this through in an analytical way.

Respect man. One of my working points that also relates to dating is that I sometimes find myself worrying what other people might think of me. But I'm starting to realize how there is no causal link between what someone thinks of you and your worth as a human being. Shame attacks prove this point: you do something crazy/foolish, and people might think that you're a weirdo. But just because someone thinks that, by no means does it dictate your intrinsic value as a human being [same goes for rejection]. You come to learn that self-esteem comes from within, not from external validation. If our confidence was dependent on how people evaluate us, we would be putting our emotional destiny in the hands of something that is beyond our control. This leads to depression and anxiety.

This resonates with what you said about dating: it's about giving, not taking. If you are looking for a relationship thinking that it will make your life better, that's a mistake. A good relationship is an extension of a good life. It won't save you. It won't fill the void. Love isn't an effective anti-depressant.

I can see why. You're from France where the seduction community is pretty big, so you must have met a couple of daygamers I suppose. The experienced daygamer I met talked about game in a very cold-blooded way, that it almost sounded a bit depressing to be honest. He said that all his dates are the same, that he only uses routines. Where is that fun in that? Meeting daygamers and seeing in vivo approaches by other men can be inspiring [seeing them getting rejection made the futility of a rejection clear to me]. I guess there's also an instant connection when you meet other guys who approach because they faced approach anxiety too. But it doesn't mean that I have to agree with their outlook on life etc.

Spirituss likes this.
  7. @StoicContemplation love your post man!
    I think getting to know yourself is important to know how you can communicate that polarity to women. Personally, I'm not tactile. The times I've tried it, it's been weird. I play on the smile, the words and being 100% present with her now. You'll find what you're comfortable with over time (if you haven't already :) )

I love this concept which I think is very true. I've said it to myself so many times over the last few years.
    But between knowing that and becoming it is a lot of work. A lot of times guys think that if they know it, they become it straight away.
    But the reality is that to change something in you and become more free, it's a lot of work, failures, sometimes tears. It involves recognizing your flaws and not many guys are able to do that, so if you have the awareness to see some things about yourself, that's great!

I still think today you meet who you are. That until you deal with your emotional dependency, the insecurities that keep you from being free and happy, it's hard to be honest in a relationship. Because in this case you don't really love the other person. The other person is a way to fill a void.
    For me, a healthy relationship is two people who feel good about themselves and who bring each other things. Are happy together but also know how to live alone. Because if you don't know how to live alone how can you say I love you to your wife later. What's that worth? It's an I love you full of dependence and lack of self-confidence. It's not worth anything. Many guys see game only on surface level: I'm going to have sex. When it's much more than that.
    It teaches you life. To hear and say no. To fail, to start over, to persevere. To assert yourself. To say what you want, when you want. And to have healthy relationships.

I understand. But if they push you to take action that's positive! It's very hard to do this alone, and much less fun, at least for me.

I just wanted to say congratulations for having kept going for over a year. The posts you put up are very interesting. And only a guy who practices can say such things. It comes from practice, not from a book. And that's beautiful

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2022
    StoicContemplation likes this.
  8. StoicContemplation

8 approaches. 2 numbers.

Direct daygame. The 2 numbers I got were from instances I had to run after the girl.

There was a time where I used to think that running after girls is needy behavior and that cold approaches during the day should be done indirectly... I'm quite happy that my mindset has evolved. These were very nice interactions. Normally I'm having 2 dates with girls this weekend who I met through cold approaching directly last weekend [a flake is possible of course].

16/100
    3 numbers

Spirituss likes this.
  9. StoicContemplation

1 date. 5 approaches. 1 number.

I had a date with a Romanian girl I approached last week. She suggested a place for something called "bubble tea" [never heard of it]. I get there and she already refuses my kiss on the cheek. Anyway, we get ourselves a bubble tea [can't deny that I was worried about the sugar and caffeine content] and walk towards a park. We sit and talk a bit. I'm going to focus on the physical escalation, and not on the conversation as such. At a certain point I put my hand on her back. She doesn't want that. I back off. I give her space and we talk more. Then I put my hand on her knee. She allows it a bit, but I have to back off here too. Am I going too fast?

We then walk and go to the centre of the city and go into a coffeeshop and have another beverage.

At the end of the date she doesn't allow me to kiss her on the cheek again. She says that she doesn't understand why we do that in this country. But I don't want to end the date on this platonic note. Before we split on the street I ask her why she thinks I approached her. I tell her that I like her and that I don't just want te be a "friend", that I have interest in her as a man has interest in a woman. I'm not sure if this comes over like I'm auditioning to be her boyfriend, as I believe that you fall into a relationship more naturally. She says that we have to be texting and calling more in order to get to know each other better. So I guess that the door isn't closed completely?

Some guys suggested me to talk about dating and sex with a girl during the date. The idea is that these things happen easier when you're talking about it. Something I will take into account next time.

I then joined some daygamers and did a few sets. Was quite exhausted and not that motivated to do approaches. My day basically revolved around women.

21/100

10. I think you have a strong belief that you have to be sexual, tactile with women on dates.
    Only you know why you feel the need to do that. W you are already a guy. You are already sexual. Your voice is sexual, your body is sexual, your smile is sexual. You don't need to add to that. I'm not saying that being tactile is a bad thing. But only when it comes from the right place. And that the desire of the girl in front of you is also taken into account, that she wants it too. And don't worry that you won't have to tell yourself that you have to be tactile in this case. You'll both want it, so it will be natural.
    To be tactile is to touch a woman's intimacy. It shouldn't be done anyhow or any time.

when I read that you put the conversation aside to focus on that, you go from one thing to another without taking into account her desires. When empathy is what makes your dates successful. And to be empathetic you sometimes have to put your desires and performance anxiety aside, to re-focus on the human. Who this girl is, what she does, what she likes, why she likes it. And talk about yourself too. That's what a date is. I advise you to stop listening to frustrated gamers who tell you that if it didn't work out, it's because you weren't sexual enough. That you need to talk about sex or dating. I almost never talk about sex on a date, because there is no need.

Most of the time, talking about it and trying things on the first date is needy. By telling this woman that you like her and you don't want to be friends with her, you are unconsciously communicating all these insecurities. and she doesn't like it because she can feel the dependence, the side: I expect something from you. And I'm sure you feel an internal discomfort and unhealthy need when you're doing that. A relationship is two free people who bring things to each other. It is not each one expecting something from the other. And by being tactile and by putting the discussion aside, it is surely what you have communicated. And your gamer friends are telling you that you have to force it more and be more sexual. You won't date women who are confident and happy in their lives with this mindset. But only women who do not know what they want and are lost. Women who don't want to see you, they just want validation and not to be alone. Most of the time nothing will ever happen with these women. No kiss (or maybe forced kisses), no connection, no sex.

I can read that you have the belief that you have to add sexuality to your dates or you will end up being friends with girls. Probably due to your past experiences that made you believe this. I understand because I've been there too. The problem is that it's needy.

if you look at it factually, you don't know her, she doesn't know you. When you don't know someone there is no pact between you. You don't know if you'll like her and vice versa. It also means that there's a possibility that you'll be friends. And it's because you communicate that you're okay with it that she'll like you and want more with you. It communicates so many attractive qualities like independence, honesty, authenticity.

I'm the same with my friends, my family, as I am with women when I'm on a date. I meet women but there is no problem with me being friends with them if they don't want me. I don't expect anything from them. All I want to do is connect, get to know them and have a good time too. This girl is coming to see you. You don't want to do anything weird or have her have a bad time. That's empathy too. And if everything goes well and we get along, I suggest we go to my place and watch a movie or have a nightcap. But the mood of a date should be light and fun. It's not something serious where you force yourself to create "sexual tension", which you don't even have to create.

Because you are already a guy. You're already sexual. You don't have anything to prove to anyone, including yourself

You probably have a fear of being categorized as a friend. Ask yourself why you have this fear. You don't know how to live alone? You don't really accept yourself? do you take care of yourself on a daily basis? Do you put your own well-being and mental health before those of others?

A confident and happy man is ok to lose people. And it is precisely because he communicates this detachment that women want him. All that's left is kindness, good times, intention, honesty. Women love that. And if she doesn't want him, he's already okay with himself so it's all good.
    Focus on internally addressing why you want to succeed so badly and force things on your dates, and what you can do to allow yourself to be fully you. and then you'll have very consistent results (and lasting happiness in your relationships, and friendships).

You approach women man, nobody does that. You have more choices than any guy. Don't forget that! But now that you know how to approach women you have the most important work to do: your beliefs, your insecurities, the vision you have of relationships. And the end of the tunnel is more freedom and happiness.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2022
    StoicContemplation and stepitup like this.
  11. StoicContemplation

1 date. 1 kiss. [yesterday]
    4 approaches. 3 numbers. [today]

So yesterday I had a date with the Italian girl I had an i-date with last weekend. We went to a really quirky and authentic bar that has been recommended by some daygamers. It's a dark place where you have a lot of privacy that is ideal for relaxation. Soft couhes which makes physical escalation and kissing easy.

I kept your post in mind before going on that date @Spirituss. You're nailing the hammer on the head on some points. Sometimes I'm not listening to what the girl is saying whilst I'm just thinking about how I can escalate. I then have an internal dialogue with myself about which move I have to make. This makes it hard to be in the moment. This not good obviously.

Yeah. I do have the hidden assumption that when I'm being categorized as a friend that I have failed. That my game is bad. That, if I had the right moves at the right time, the outcome would have been different. I guess that the deeper layer of this assumption is that I find it important how I'm perceived by a woman I have initiated contact with. I have to work on this unrealistic attitude.

However, I do think that you have to make a move at some point, even if it means crashing the train. I remember that you said a while ago that you always go for the kiss close on the first date. When I told the Romanian girl I don't want to be friends, I said something that if nothing happens, than that's how it's meant to be [I think you said something like this about dating not so long ago]. Didn't you verbalize your intent on dates too? Your writings have influenced my game more than you would think...

Back to the date... I don't really follow routines so it was just a normal conversation I guess. Yes, I did make a conscious effort to get tactile. I honestly don't see anything wrong with taking the risk and escalate physically. I come out of my comfort zone, I take up the burden to break the touch barrier, I respect her boundaries, and I see where it goes. It didn't work out with the Romanian girl. It did work out with the Italian girl.

We kissed again outside of the bar. We walked a bit in the city holding hands, and kissed again when we split ways.

Today I did some indirect/situational approaches. Approached a girl after my German evening class when walking outside of the building. Asked her if she follows German too [she isn't in my class]. She says that she follows French, we get talking and I grab the number. She's from Romania too [and really resembles the girl I had a date with on Saturday]. Had my first number close on the metro of this city today. Had to go fast because she had to disembark at a certain point.

25/100

Spirituss likes this.
  12. It's great if you can recognize that. You don't have to prove anything to anyone, including yourself. No, if you don't succeed in kissing her, it's not because you weren't good enough. That's what your thoughts are telling you

In fact, the false belief is to try something without taking into account her desire. If you try to hold her hand when you haven't seen any signs, that's bad. It won't work in most cases and you'll look like a needy and weird guy.
    A date is not a fishing trip where you try random things and see if the reaction is positive or not.
    There are good leads and bad leads. Leads that bring positive emotions to the girl and others that repel her. You may think that taking a risk is masculine and attractive. But it depends a lot on how you do it, when you do it and the girl in front of you.

Yes I always kiss the girl because before each date I trust that I know how to be interested in others, create intimacy through smiling, asking questions and talking. That I know how to propose to the girl to come to my place if I feel like it. In fact I feel free and I know that my doubts are not really real. So why set limits?

But I'm not going to try anything without creating intimacy or just a cool moment. I don't crash the train. When I take a "risk" it's not really a risk. I've done the work that leads up to the kissing or the sex. And yes sometimes I meet women who are not open to meeting a guy. In that case nothing happens. But that's not my fault. I don't blame myself. I know I can do the job on my side.

But I'm never going to try anything if I don't see any interest from the girl's side. If there are no positive emotions or mutual attraction. That would be disrespectful to me. You can't please everyone. If you try to be touchy-feely with every woman you go on a date with, you won't have a relationship with any of them. Because you won't listen to yourself and you won't feel what she feels. All you'll want to do is satisfy your need to make out with her and have sex. And that's without even knowing her. Putting the discussion aside. That’s the darkside of game. And people in in don’t help. It’s all ego driven and result oriented. If you want to get good at meeting women sometimes you need to bring your humanity back

Glad to hear that man! I'm just sharing my opinions and what I experience on a daily basis, but you'll make your own way :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2022
  13. If you make your career and fitness your priority, rather than women,
    women's interest will skyrocket.

100 Days likes this.
  14. StoicContemplation

I went to France for a few days. I went with family so it wasn't a daygame-centered trip.

I was pleasantly surprised by the way French girls look. They dress elegantly but still sexy [black pantyhose seem to be in fashion]. They look very approachable. However, I didn't really do any approaching [my confidence wasn't on point]. So I have no idea how they would have reacted to English-speaking approaches.

Well, I guess I did a few indirect approaches which led to 3 number exchanges:

A girl in a museum. She was from the Dominican Republic. Asked her if she knew which style the painting was. We get chatting and I end up giving her my number in case she comes to visit my country.

Three girls from Paris who are originally from Laos. Asked them if they knew a good restaurant. We end up chatting. At the end I say something like "Look, if you want to stay in touch..." and I end up grabbing the number of one of the girls. I actually liked another girl more but I was afraid to ask her directly. Not that it matters though, as it's not likely that I will be seeing any of these girls again.

Approached a Chinese girl who lives Paris on the train platform today. I asked something simple and we get chatting.

I think I did a few other indirect openers that didn't go anywhere. It's still better than absolutely nothing, that's all I have to say right now.

31/100

Spirituss likes this.
  15. StoicContemplation

Some updates.

Yesterday I had dinner at the Italian girl's place. We cooked together, a Napolese dish. At first I found it a bit overwhelming... Am I really having dinner at this girl's apartment?

Cooking together was a nice way to bond together. During the cooking process we had a few make out sessions.

After dinner we chill in her couch and make out pretty heavily. She puts on the defences when I rub her boobs. I respect the boundaries and back off. It's a repeating cycle of kissing, touching and talking. At a certain point I'm in her bedroom and I propose her to give her a massage. She agrees and lays down. I unzip the jumpsuit. She takes off her bra. I start to massage her shoulders and she relaxes.

I'm not going to go into graphic details of what happened. We basically had foreplay for hours, she gave me a handrub. I don't care that I didn't go for the "lay". It's all good times and great for rewiring the brain. I spend the night with her. I can't deny... it feels great to have a girl wrap her arms around you and give you random kisses during the night. I had to think multiple times "Woah, this is from daygame..." But yeah, it takes quite some work. Men like to talk about success stories, but you don't get to see all rejections, flakings and ghosts...

Approaches:

A few days ago I was on the tram and saw a girl reading in her Amazon Kindle. I took mine out and used it as a prop to break the ice. We talked a bit but I had to leave the tram pretty fast.

I did 2 direct approaches yesterday. I did some push-ups in a fashion street and I feel that this helps against the anxiety. It helps you to put yourself in a "I don't give a fuck about limiting social standards" mode, which helps a lot for cold approaching. First girl I complimented on her vest. We get talking but suddenly a random woman who knows the girl says hi to the girl. I decide to eject.

The other girl I crossed and said that she had a happy walk. What usually say is that everyone looks stressed but that she looks relaxed and then I ask her why. She says that Paris is worse. She starts asking me tons of questions. When I end I try to number close but she suddenly keeps walking saying something about destiny, like that we might run into each other another time. Not sure if she understood my invitation to exchange numbers. But I guess it's just a rejection.

I'm now trying to challenge the girl more during the approach. Normally I would agree with everything she says and try to find a connection with every aspect of her life. The first girl said that she works for a government agency. I told her that that sounds quite boring. The second girl suggested me to apply for the European Commission because the salary is good. I disagreed and said that life isn't just about money and that it's better to find work that you find fulfilling.

Today I did another approach. Said that she had a dreamy look and I asked her what her secret was.

34/100

Last edited: Oct 12, 2022
    stepitup and Ignis Divinis like this.
  16. Ignis Divinis

Ignis Divinis Fapstronaut

hey bro, this thing about cold approaches works a lot, and It gives you confidence I ended up metting my actual girlfriend, I did like 20 before met her, both of us liked each other, and as destiny I find her again 2 times in the same place.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2022
  17. StoicContemplation

I can add 5 approaches. Got a number on the metro on Monday, from a sincere opener. I asked the girl if the next stop was X. We get talking.

Yesterday I had a date with a Vietnamese girl I approached a few weeks ago.

On Sunday I spend the night at the Italian girl's place. Will normally see her again tonight.

39/100

ZenYogi and Ignis Divinis like this.
  18. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

huh ? sounds like too much to deal with for me. You have a good ability to approach built up. I approached some girls and didn't like dealing with the anxiety. So I just got used to using apps which worked best for me. Glad approachings working for you congrats on all the tons of approaches. Seems like you've gotten really good at it with all these dates youre on :)

Ignis Divinis likes this.
  19. Hi everyone. I had my first (conscious) attempt to cold approach today! :D

It wasn't anything big, I only asked a girl some directions in the bus - even though I already know how to reach to the place I was going. Afterwards, she took a place in the bus and we stopped talking...

I went through the thought of whether to talk to her or not for like 5 minutes, maybe I should have approached earlier and it would have been different but it's OK, small beginnings lead to big results, you know ;)

Ignis Divinis likes this.
  20. Ignis Divinis

Ignis Divinis Fapstronaut

+
    yeah the first times it takes a lot of valor to do it, but with each time you do it, it gets easier, you become more sociable, and it's a good exercise, it helps in a lot of ambits

Hopeful Dreamer likes this.