1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. daddyG1981

daddyG1981 Fapstronaut

Home alone is always going to be a challenge for me to. I’d an autopilot that would take me into PMO in those situations. We need to change that autopilot.
    Like many on here I find a walk outside helps, fresh air and gets the heart pumping. Other thing that works for me in the last weeks is doing push ups or burpees until failure. I actually don’t want to feel horny when I’m home alone now as I fucking hate burpees!!!

2. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 13 - The PMO forces were at your tail but you crossed the Ford of Bruinen, leaving them behind. The House of Elrond is in sight!

Feeling good (mood).
    Well I have started my second fast (24 hours) earlier for this week. Gym soon or later.

Maybe I will say more later or not.

Starting again. Ready, set, go.

Completely relatable. This happens when I am fasting but include the boredom for me. Keep strong bro.

Sorry for the relapse. Understandable, I get that way when I look at P (intentionally). Then once that happens eventually MO. Full PMO is the results. Because in hard mode there is no looking at P. So my mind works like this, screw it now I have to reset then full relapse for me. Because rules are rules....sometimes I say screw this hard mode rules! :emoji_laughing:

No looking at P....etc etc ranting in my words in my mind.

Lol I'm still on my Semen retention/NoFap goals still even I haven't done the deed right?

Evaluate and strategize for the next time. Every day is not the same even if you have a routine if you know what I mean. Don't do "Autopilot" as well. I'm considerate when I putting my words during my check ins for myself especially for you & some others who are really struggling.

Stay strong & keep on going fellowship bro.

Inspiring bro. All it takes is internet access, laptop/desktop computer/cell phone and free time. That is the battle. Being all alone then. I look at you and say there is no excuses on my end.

Any way, I did what I had to do so hopefully I can catch up to you!

Ohh those are the names. Sometimes I do follow Chris Bumstead (Cbum) stuff and exercise posts for knowledge on IG. Inspiration in body building. Nice choices, I have my favorites as well especially since working out is my daily/weekly routine. Amazing streak, keep up the great work Baki!

@ARCEUS I believe Baki is right because everyone's recovery is different. Some will take them to 90 - 100 days. Some others will take longer which means a longer streak is required. I could already tell that he is not fully recovered even if he is on 100+ days.

Always on my tail these PMO Nazguls. Evading and fighting back.
    Keep on going Fellowship!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 9, 2022
  3. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

4. icebreaker p

icebreaker p Fapstronaut

Day 5 no pmo
    Day 2/60 dopamine fasting

5. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Fellowship friends!

89 Days Free of PMO.

Another day of good sleep, I feel as though fall/winter weather gives me better sleep overall. I had a great workout yesterday, as well as a wonderful exposure session. I have a busy day ahead with work, regardless the intention remains the same as always. Meditation, exposure, workout, reading and work.

I'm feeling myself calm again.

Stay strong!

@Repression Why not try something like Wim Hof breathing first thing in the morning, or perhaps meditation? Replace the bad habit with a good one.

@Gallade_Templar Don't beat yourself up brother, it feeds the cycle of relapse. Just say to yourself that you will learn from this mistake. I would suggest trying a blocker, perhaps one that even can block an entire browser from a specific time of day. This may help you get the momentum you need and you can build a different foundation of habits from there.

@daddyG1981 Congratulations on reaching elf!

@LLOYYD Try reaching out to one of the mods on the forum, it should be there. Not sure why you don't have access to it.

6. daddyG1981

daddyG1981 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on the streak. I’m definitely taking strength from guys like you who are further along. Learning what’s worked and how you’ve managed to stay on track

7. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

It's simple brother. :) you can do it. As a student you have a great future. Good luck! Work hard!:emoji_heartpulse:

8. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

I think I am going to have to do that then. Because I am going to give up on the DM for now if I can't fix this issue here. Thank you brother for the help.

9. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

yeah! Calvin( video editor ) always asks tricky questions from Cbum during the rest time and their conversation is very funny. :)

10. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

11. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Boom! Another grey wizard :emoji_heart:

12. NewLifeForGood86

NewLifeForGood86 Fapstronaut

13. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

14. ARCEUS

ARCEUS Fapstronaut

You have so kind nature :D I am impressed, thank you so much for inspiring :)

15. ARCEUS

ARCEUS Fapstronaut

16. Repression

Repression Fapstronaut

Day 1.

Did work for 10+ hours today. Feeling tired but good overall. Now spending the evening hours on Uni work. Seeing others on here makes me motivated to keep pursuing a better and healthier lifestyle. Ready to attack a new day tomorrow!

17. i89rt5

i89rt5 Fapstronaut

10/8/2022 completed

day 2 - no O
    day 6 - No M & self stimulation
    day 6 - No P / Psub / addiction-induced arousal

18. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

19. daddyG1981

daddyG1981 Fapstronaut

20. daddyG1981

daddyG1981 Fapstronaut

Can’t imagine what strength and focus it takes to get to 430. Mucho respect sir!!!