1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. @Toni7, congratulations!

Day 221!

MJ93, Toni7, Yambo and 3 others like this.
  2. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

100 Days Free of PMO. Today I ascend.

With each milestone it seems another stressor arises, I have a difficult decision to make at work and it seems to have triggered some PAWs to rise up in the form of anxiety and mental chatter. I know in this moment, I must face this challenge and pave the new path of dealing with the situation. I ask for your support my brothers, as these past few days have not been the easiest.

Keep training!

@Toni7 Congrats on ascending brother great achievement ! I agree with you, DBS seems to have made Goku infant like and stupid.
    @Dante21 Welcome to the Saiyan army!

[​IMG]

3. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

Day 3

Congrats all for leveling up!

4. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

But well what I said was facts. Becaouse until Friza saga everithing has it cover. It supposed to be that way. But everything else was just becaouse it was very popular anime and they need to continoue. For me DBS is to chiledish. I like some parts but thats all. It can not compare to DBZ and DB.

5. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Thank you brother.
    In my life now I kind of I can feel scared depressed stress. But still carry on. But if you ask me how I feel I would tell you I feel like shit. But whaterver you do if you slip lyou will feel much worse.
    And I agree Gouku Vegeta... They where to dump.

MJ93, Yambo and Redemptionisrequired like this.
  6. MJ93, Yambo, Toni7 and 2 others like this.
  7. Dante21

Dante21 Fapstronaut

8. SDversionupdate

SDversionupdate Fapstronaut

9. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

10. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

11. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

Congrats bro. Feel and embrace the power

12. Dante21

Dante21 Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear that… The fight continues on soldier!

We learn from the past and apply those lessons moving forward.

13. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 25

Fine I will share this.
    How ironic, every time I am close to ranking in my challenges then attacks starting happening closer or before the next level.

"The fortress will be attacked soon" or it was attack earlier per say...:emoji_slight_frown: lol. That's all.

I know it is your opinion. Many people will most likely agree that DBS is overrated and childish. I think most people will choose DB and DBZ over DBS. That is fine & I respect that. Honestly, I didn't think I would love the original DB because it was old and such. But when I watched it and finished it I appreciated it more. Now I love it. It's own thing and the beginning of the series. It may not have the best and strongest form but it was the beginning before it began as a popular thing in culture in entertainment in general. Again, DBGT is not my favorite but it was still DB and I still appreciate it. I personally love DBS even though it is childish. In general, this series of DB especially the characters like Vegeta, Son Goku, and Son Goku resonates with me a lot. I am like them in a combined personality in a sense. People will probably judge me and say your an "idiot" or "child like" or "ignorant". Yeah I am like Goku and sometimes I don't know any better. When I am angry, then I am like Vegeta. I will say whatever is in my mind. I just need to watch out on how I say things because I may offend someone anywhere. Gohan is there in the mix along with Trunks including Broly a bit. That's all.

@Redemptionisrequired Congrats on Super Saiyan 3!

Raditz: One year...just one year from now...
    Piccolo: One year? Two more of you...who are even stronger?

Two more powerful opponents coming in one year time? Preparing.

Keep Training Saiyans
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2022
    MJ93, Yambo, Toni7 and 2 others like this.
  14. day 1

first mistake was made, lets avoid the second mistake, chaser effect

MJ93, Yambo, LLOYYD and 2 others like this.
  15. Day 222!

@MJ93, rise again! You can do this :).

MJ93, Yambo, LLOYYD and 2 others like this.
  16. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

101 Days Free of PMO.

Good rest cleanses the mind, I'm feeling much better and have had time to think things over a bit more regarding work, or rather digest. I will asses in more detail over the weekend. Thank you for the support brothers.

The plan for today, meditation, exposure , a few chores, reading/study and rest.

Keep training!

@Yambo @hewm and @LLOYYD Thank you brothers!

@DRAGON_ Thank you brother! I feel much better today, good rest is always rejuvenating to the mind and body.

@MJ93 Rise again Saiyan, aim as best you can not to binge and remember to always take note as to what lead you down the path of relapse.

17. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

You are right! More powerfull opponets coming we can not wait for them and doing nothing we need to be ready when they come

18. thedervish

thedervish Fapstronaut