1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

Day 4

Have a great weekend all.
    [​IMG]

2. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Thanks, guys.

Toni7, Redemptionisrequired and Yambo like this.
  3. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Thank you, brother

4. Rise again brother. You got this.

Checking in
    Day 4

5. Yeah man it's a really good way to get your energy back. It works perfectly in my case too.

6. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

(悟) Low-Class Warrior ▬Training in the ► SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE
    “Freedom begins with self-discipline.”
    [​IMG]
    Bros I don’t wanna be 50 years old still doing this bullshit.

The past few days have been so fulfilling and enriching. It’s when I allow myself to bring my phone to bed and mindlessly scroll instead of observing my PM protocol that this happens.

I’m getting coffee with my SLAA sponsor tomorrow morning and am going to ask him to put a password on the content restrictions on my devices.

Time to get to the root of this shit and finally withdrawal from this mental poison

7. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

8. Day 0
    Got caught in chaser and one peek trap.the main reason was loneliness, same as last time. I will be taking a break from using phone like last time. I will be back after sometime fellow saiyans. Take care everyone

9. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

Day 5

Comeback stronger! Hope to see you soon

Toni7, hewm and Redemptionisrequired like this.
  10. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

102 Days Free of PMO.

A day of rest for me, I need to prepare myself for the week ahead.

Keep training!

@DRAGON_ Take care brother, remember don't focus on the relapse, focus on the strength you had to move you forward.

Toni7, Yambo and hewm like this.
  11. thedervish

thedervish Fapstronaut

12. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

Day 39 Checking in

Yambo and Redemptionisrequired like this.
  13. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

103 Days Free of PMO.

Now begins the challenging week ahead, I will meet it head on and grow from whatever may arise.

For today I want to remind everyone to be careful, careful that they are not replacing one mindless dopamine chase for another. I.e replacing PMO with mindless amounts of video game binge or tv show binges. You are not giving your brain a break this way, nor are you facing the emotions that may arise.

Keep training!

@thedervish Stand again Saiyan, remember try your best not to binge and assess what lead you down that path.

Toni7 and Yambo like this.
  14. mult1

mult1 Fapstronaut

coming off a 5 day streak into a 6 day streak. Havent been using forum at all just on my own, will join this again to try and take more charge.

Redemptionisrequired and Yambo like this.
  15. SDversionupdate

SDversionupdate Fapstronaut

16. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Hey Saiyans,

I relapsed and keeping this brief. Same issue as last time but it was my Twitter since I left it activated for the time being. So let's just say the place is breed ground for a reset/relapse.
    So I will be taking a break. It might be short and hopefully not too long. My no PMO streaks end at 27 days.

Basically it was peeking on P. It started from watching a regular movie then transition to peeking to P because of an actress. And I was getting closer to rank. But what can you do. I will pick myself up and come back again.

I did better than last time but this whole rule with no P is messing with my mind. Then that being said I results in me saying time fully relapse.
    Bull crap with these rules. As I said to myself, I didn't MO did I?! Because of looking a P (intentional) then full relapse. That is how my mindset works with complying with hard mode challenges. I will be coming back as I said. I know I can do this.

Keep strong Saiyans.

I'm not that old yet but me too sir. Me too. I'm getting too old for this crap as well. That is why I want my streak asap.

17. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

I hope to see you soon man, keep training!

Day 6