1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Diderik

Diderik Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

In about 5 hours, I'll have one day again without M. It'll be two without P.

2. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

3. CALM IN SUFFERING

CALM IN SUFFERING Fapstronaut

@daddyG1981 @PeaceOnEarth108 @Paul S. Thank you for the encouragement. I feel that confessing is a great tool to fight our addictions. We post here every day and there is a reason we do it, we want to get rid of addiction. And it seems to me that when I stop confessing about my temptations and fights with PMO I also fight it less. So if we are tempted every day and are fighting every day, we should write about it every day. That's what most of us are doing, but I miss out on it some days :D.

And also I feel that the confessions should sometimes go deep as our temptations are coming from deep inside. Again I am not saying that you are not doing that

Edit: but I don't yet know when is the right time to rejoice victories, or how to do it right, because it makes us proud, which makes us weak.

4. CALM IN SUFFERING

CALM IN SUFFERING Fapstronaut

End of day 11

In the mornings I am tempted to look at google images with certain naked female body parts. For now I just don't do it. Maybe because I know that it's just as bad as watching actuall P. Maybe because I don't have the time

5. Joyful_Ape

Joyful_Ape Fapstronaut

Finished Day 28 yesterday. Feeling good and hopefully keep on going.

6. daddyG1981

daddyG1981 Fapstronaut

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
    If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
    If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
    And treat those two impostors just the same; Kipling

what this means is don’t over react to victories and get proud, or to defeats and give up up. It’s all about the process. We’ve never truly won, and we’ve never ever been defeated…. Because there is always tomorrow.

agree 100% with the importance of writing things down and opening up. Even if you just wrote it down on a piece of paper for yourself and then don’t show it to anyone - it’s gets it out your head and helps you reflect and process what your mind is doing.

7. daddyG1981

daddyG1981 Fapstronaut

Day 32 checking in no PM.

had some really disturbing dreams last night that I was cruising around in my car looking at girls and fapping. Don’t think I’ve ever had a fapping dream before. I’ve had lots of sex dreams etc but never this (that I can recall). Woke up very triggered. Wrote it down. Walked the dog. Big black coffee. some heavy deadlifts. Went for a shower. Kissed my wife and kids when they woke up.

my advice to others if you have a dream like that, when you wake up, even if it’s at 5am…. Get your ass out of bed and start your day. Don’t lie there. You’ll just ruminate and possible fall.

win the morning win the day

8. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 27 no PMO. First night without my wife went fine. One more night and then she will be home.

9. metamorphosed

metamorphosed Fapstronaut

10. JimRacine

JimRacine Fapstronaut

Day 7, still struggling. Sexual dreams and woke up feeling urges.

11. ARCEUS

ARCEUS Fapstronaut

Just wanted to share this :(

12. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Fellowship Friends!

106 Days Free of PMO.

Feeling much better today, I think that 1 week haze is finally over. I had the support of the fellowship , for which I am grateful for. I also kept reminding myself that this is temporary, it happens sporadically and the intensity lessens at each encounter. 2 more days for this challenging week. The intention for today is meditation, exposure, workout, reading and work.

"Look well into thyself; there is a source of strength which will always spring up if thou wilt always look." -Marcus Aurelius

Stay strong!

@Baki Hanma @Paul S. and @nerdy_owl Thank you brothers!

13. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

cute profile picture:)

14. metamorphosed

metamorphosed Fapstronaut

15. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

hello @ARCEUS brother, After a long time, How about your exam preparation?

16. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

You are Welcome:)

17. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 182
    Another busy day...:(
    Good night brothers

18. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

Day 446 & 447

Congratulations @Baki Hanma ! The hardest trail of the journey is done. Stay strong and you'll never fall again!

19. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

20. Lone Skeleton

Lone Skeleton Fapstronaut