1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. I will win!!!

I will win!!! Fapstronaut

Are their? I just read this quote from moderator's post and searched for it, it's nofap November.

2. daddyG1981

daddyG1981 Fapstronaut

3. metamorphosed

metamorphosed Fapstronaut

Day 7!

ELIGIBLE FOR SPARTAN ARMY

4. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 0 - SPARTAN BOY

Same issues from last time. Peeking to P then eventually to PMO along with few mistakes from how it started it. Yes, no P rule again with my mind.
    Just something to keep an eye on especially this time of season. I knew it was going to happen if I didn't pass this week or survive by Tuesday. So it got me.
    Indeed, I am the one looking for the day to move on from here until I reached my goals here which is to destroy this PMO lifestyle altogether. I might take a break whenever I fall from it whether short or long streak but I know I can do this. No one is telling me otherwise. Again this like a video game for me :emoji_relaxed:
    How many wipes until I get to succeed? Not predictable but we we see.
    I will show that analogy later to what game related to me on this situation and such later.

NNN is here but I screwed that one up. I wanted to make it for this occasion because that is why I came back so soon from last fall. Essentially, it is semen retention month after all which is my original goal in the first place.

I'm moving it forward as usual Spartans. Let's go.

Viador, OMINI MAN, Dana91 and 4 others like this.
  5. Day 66

Whoa ate some hot wings last night and they woke me up in the middle of the night. Only got 4 hours of sleep, Now I have to go to work tired. I'm not eating those anymore. LOL

6. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

Dont sweat, just keep going
    I find NNN dumb because it's a challenge done by many as a mere challenge, not for improving themselves but for the sake of it
    Congratulations, keep it up and you will surely hit God of War
    Lol

7. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

Day 1

8. tdaniel89

tdaniel89 Fapstronaut

Day 0 - I’m putting this behind home and stepping up to be the warrior I know I am.

9. JHoltB

JHoltB Fapstronaut

Hey everyone! Checking in and going strong. Had a crazy busy few weeks with my business but feel good being on the other side of things and feeling a sense of accomplishment. Definitely glad that I have been back on the NoFap journey the last few months as it has helped me not turn to PMO in times of stress between work and being a father. More importantly I have a stronger connection to my emotions including joy for when things go well. Stay strong out there! Do whatever it takes to get going and then come back here for reinforcement and momentum.

10. CosmeFulanito

CosmeFulanito Fapstronaut

Day 04 checking in.

A video appeared on youtube, I blocked it immediately, then while reading a comedy novel an erotic scene came out of nowhere and for no reason, I got rid of the book.

I'm taking all this very seriously

4mins59secs, LLOYYD, voltex and 3 others like this.
  11. Ste chris

Ste chris Fapstronaut

Day 4 checking in

12. daddyG1981

daddyG1981 Fapstronaut

13. metamorphosed

metamorphosed Fapstronaut

14. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

15. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

Day 79.
    21 to go for this Challenge
    At the Moment some times i think about m. But thats no Option.

LLOYYD, voltex, CosmeFulanito and 2 others like this.
  16. Day 67

Yesterday at work got stressful. Why do some people have to try and make things bad for others? The thought to PMO did pop up into my mind because the stress was causing depression. Depression causes hopelessness and hopelessness suggested giving up. Because of this group of people and all the support, I am proud to say I had a Spartan Victory and my streak lives on. Everybody stay Strong!!! :emoji_muscle:

LLOYYD, voltex, CosmeFulanito and 2 others like this.
  17. tdaniel89

tdaniel89 Fapstronaut

Day 1 - 24hrs PMO and feeling good.

18. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

Day 2

19. CosmeFulanito

CosmeFulanito Fapstronaut

20. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut