1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

To those who want to retain semen

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Racco, Oct 2, 2022.

1. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

Ive given back my bodily senses for quite a year now but in terms of mind sensitivity im still very sluggish and foogy, I dont pick on body signs while talking to people for example. The proccess is slow in general, im worried that it gets fixed or not

2. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

The word streak is so odd. What makes you retain the semen?

You might have abused the body for many years, let it correct itself. Don't interfere.

Spend sometime in solitude and earnestly ask for the guidance from within.

ibi, Warrior4Freedom and becomingreat like this.
  3. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Have courage, the best medicine. Worry slowdown the healing.

The secret is, body knows that no medicine is required for it, it has all the capacity to renew itself when no fearful thoughts interfere.

Connect with the body, i mean aligning body-mind unit and have patience.

4. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

To become as healthy as possible, to fix the injuries
    Unfortunately thats correct. Ive abused for so long. My body seems desperate to correct the issues.

I meditate everyday for years and ask for help as you mentioned however I dont have quiet mind so its not deep meditation.

NICEDUDE and Warrior4Freedom like this.
  5. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

You realised something wrong with habits, this realisation triggers healing crisis. Don't resist the process.

I don't advocate meditation, as there is no such thing as meditation, you're merely forcing to concentrate and it is evil to the bodily processes.

The conflicts in the mind makes it restless because of 2 reasons, expectations & imaginations. Cut down the both as much as possible. Don't force the mind, it rebels. Patiently understand the mind to get mastery. Sincerity in transforming yourself provides all the answers required.

Be courageous.

6. The mind seeks novelty, inspiration, evocation and bliss. I tell my mind that it is free to do whatever it pleases, and more often than not, I find myself working.

7. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

If mind is bombarding, just shift attention, don't fight or supress, you give more momentum.

How do you know the inner voice is just mind chattering or the inner potential's guidance?
    Mind propagate using choices and it's voice also fluctuate between, but the inner wisdom voice is straight and beyond choices. Wait for more than a week days and there is no change in the voice, consider it as inner wisdom's voice and better stick to it, allow the wisdom take care of everything.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2022
    becomingreat and Warrior4Freedom like this.
  8. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Endure the struggle, might be somedays you fail, its ok, handover all the baggage to the inner wisdom, be at ease and trust the wisdom. Here, patience is a very powerful tool where you're allowing the wisdom to do what is appropriate for your ultimate good.

Leave all the traces of resistance and surrender to the wisdom and I promise you the day comes where life becomes a magic.

9. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Stop fapping, start living.

Will be available more couple of weeks, ask if you have any questions related.

NICEDUDE and Warrior4Freedom like this.
  10. Shadow444

Shadow444 Fapstronaut

No friend . I am practicing semen retention for 234 days and i never had any health issues , except a little bit pain in lower back after edging or having sex

Toni7 and Kierann like this.
  11. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Every individual is different but better stop edging and stick to only sex. Optimally releasing vital fluid is really helpful in the long run.

12. Shadow444

Shadow444 Fapstronaut

Why releasing seed is a " helpful thing " friend ?

And i do not believe that edging is a bad thing . We all have different views on everything

13. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

I mean to say don't over ejaculate. Apart from nutrients, the fluid carries vital force. Only longtime semen retainers sense what I'm trying to say.

That's true, all have different views.

Question yourself, why am I doing edging rather doing real sex?

I'm not for or against edging, fapping, etc. Just mentioning what I realised after several years of retaining semen.

Warrior4Freedom likes this.
  14. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Brains are wired to the genetic blueprint. It needs tremendous courage & patience needed to change the blueprint and the key ingredient is seminal fluid and it's sexual energy should move up to change the blueprint there in the spinal fluid in spinal column from there it can transform and rewire the brain to your actual potential.

15. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Don't think all you habits & behaviour are your own making, most of them are part of genetic blueprint. What you call fate is nothing but genetic destiny. Richness of your body-mind complex or poor of it is dictating by the blueprint.

Just abstaining from ejaculation for few days are months is of no use. To have the total correction take place, one need to have extraordinary valor to deal with the dark days to make the correction completely happen. In very few lucky ones this correction is spontaneous and in no time completes because of no resistance.

Don't blindly follow my words, it is dangerous. The path each one go through is totally unique and of no use to others. The protecting force is inwardly guide you through the journey if you truly ready for the correction to take place.

Be prepared!

16. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

You aren't your thoughts. Thoughts are movement of memory. Your are beyond the mind. You are conditioned by society & culture and the police man placed by society & culture in your head is what is controlling you and the reason for your suffering to not able to express yourself totally & completely. By saying this I'm not for or against society & culture. I'm ok with it but with a realisation what it is actually and that is enough.

Know yourself and your true nature, and that itself flushes all the nonsense and you are free to live the life fully & completely.

Icewarrior and Warrior4Freedom like this.
  17. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

While retaining semen, one might face disturbing & disoriented thoughts, falsifying thoughts, these are one and the same that the mind is trying to adjust for the actual you so the body is throwing out the garbage out of the system and those thoughts are surfacing to burn to ashes.

Don't be afraid and don't fight with those thoughts, initially it is troublesome but gradually you understand how to deal with it. If needed ask for inner guidance.

Don't reject or accept those thoughts let it surface and burn. But if you fight it is an ever ending cycle.

18. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

The power of PERSISTENCE, when you persist means you are preparing, all the cosmic forces are aligning with your intention to make that happen. You effect all, all effects you. Persistence is the key that makes cosmic intelligence favour you. The testing phase isn't actually testing but preparing, with stand the odds so you sculpt the intent for what you are persisting.

To persist needs courage and that comes with semen retention.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2022
    Icewarrior, Kierann and becomingreat like this.
  19. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Fall-stand up-fall-stand up ... but succeed.

Kierann likes this.
  20. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

This journey needs total & complete commitment. One needs to put all the life into it so that the life energies transform itself to align with the intent. In the process one faces temporary failures which is an acid test that you are progressing, here failures when not accepted as defeat are stepping stones. Decide where you want to reach and put all your life into it, the entire cosmos moulds itself to favour the intent.

When you have DESIRE to transform yourself, the seed of the desire is already placed in the cosmic scheme of things, only when it germinates you realise that you have desire.

Handover the intent to the innate intelligence and surrender and let it do the remaining, have patience:emoji_raised_hands:

Icewarrior, Kierann and becomingreat like this.