1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Weird Thing Women Do in a Group

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Rev2.0, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

I've noticed this a couple times recently. I'll be talking to a group of 3 or 4 women and within a couple of minutes all but one will leave. And the one that's left is the one I am most attracted to. It's like the other ones know, even when I'm trying to treat them all equally. Now knowing all women compete with other women, wouldn't it make more sense they stick around and try for some of my attention? Or are they clearing the runway for the one, so to speak?

Don Gately and Pauley like this.
  2. Pauley

Pauley Fapstronaut

Whats your secret man? I want that!

Don Gately likes this.
  3. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Well I'm 22 months into monk mode w semen retention so that might have something to do with it. In one situation there were three women and the one I honed in on, turns out she was the owner of the business and the other two women were a little younger and worked for her so they may have cleared out as a job security thing. I guess that's actually better than other women in a group hanging around and trying to cock-block, which can also happen in those situations.

4. Warrior4Freedom

Warrior4Freedom Fapstronaut

22 months! Amazing.

While on SR, did it ever become awkward dealing with the opposite sex? For example, I am 8 months in, and I'm also trying to get my mind/spirit right, and I may be coming across as "too cold" toward certain women who show attraction to me. Keep in mind, they show coy attraction, subtle attraction, not clear, coherent messages. And I've been so focussed on trying to get myself right, bumbling at times, that I may seem "too cold."

Don Gately and JLD like this.
  5. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Yeah I can relate. The longer I'm going with SR the more it seems I'm repelling people. I'm gonna open a separate thread on this on the SR board but it's like NOBODY, male or female of any age, will look me in the eye or engage with me. I'm no male model but I'm in good shape for my age, have a full head of hair (albeit gray), 6 feet tall and dress well and have been told throughout my life I'm good looking so I don't think looks are what's behind it. People aren't overtly antagonistic towards me, they just seem like they don't want to acknowledge and/or interact with me. Eye contact in particular is almost impossible because they won't look at me in the face.

Kyzza and Warrior4Freedom like this.
  6. Warrior4Freedom

Warrior4Freedom Fapstronaut

This echoes my experience as well -- people who know me will talk with me, but the general public straight up reacts the way you describe: no acknowledgement, eye contact or engagement, though it's obvious it's being done on purpose. My theory is that SR connects you to truth, and many people are pretty far from existing in truth and therefore don't want to face it...

I look forward to looking at the thread you mentioned you'll open up. Very much looking forward to it.

- W4F

Don Gately likes this.
  7. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

Very interesting. It's said women are the gatekeepers and choosers of partners for the most part. And they also spend more time than us forming their social skills which become more advanced than ours on average I believe.

Between the group interactions and subtle body language, they may be sensing which one gets along with you the most without anything coming across as an obvious signal at the time.

I can't remember where I read or heard this... but I think women are on average better at communicating with multiple people at the same time than men. Again, this might be hard to notice if it's body language and all that. Either way, sounds like great motivation for the lifestyle!

Don Gately, JLD and 007JamesBond like this.
  8. 007JamesBond

007JamesBond Fapstronaut

9. JLD

JLD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Congratulations for your 22 months!

I do like the answers that other members gave on this thread. But, regarding the idea that semen rentention might have something to do with it, well, I think it strongly have something to do with it. It's energy related.

You release a vibratory and energetic field. It's being felt, especially unconsciously, by the girl you are interested in and the other ones that left. So yeah, the girl you have a connection with will stay and the others that the connection is not as strong or non-existent will leave.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2022
    Reborn16 and Warrior4Freedom like this.
  10. Don Gately

Don Gately Fapstronaut

They know. Even if you are giving them all equal attention as best you can, they can kind of sense energy between you and whoever you're interested in. Also she might be (consciously or unconsciously) sending signals to get them out. They also might be taking visual cues, sort of guessing at who you fit best with. Congrats! haha

And nice work on the sobriety/monk mode! I'm about 10 months in myself and my life is way better. It's still tough, but it's way better.

Reborn16, Warrior4Freedom and JLD like this.