1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Im new and nervous

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by urnetworkguy, Oct 10, 2015.

1. urnetworkguy

urnetworkguy Fapstronaut

Greetings community.

I am 28 years old, male, Canadian born Filipino, been struggling with PMO since the age of 13. Introduced to masturbating at 6. I began my journey with nofap 2 years ago. The most I've gone without PMO is 3 weeks, so I know how it feels to be free of it. Despite my progress, I would relapse due to stress and boredom. Afterwards I would experience long periods of shame and depression. Why do I want to finally make a serious life changing commitment to reboot? I'll save that for the next thread, since I haven't given it true, meaningful thought. Thank you for your time, and listening to a fraction of my thoughts.

Regards
    /urnetworkguy

Gerald likes this.
  2. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Yes, 1 to 3 weeks is the typical relapse point, so you've come here just in time to fortify your continued resolve beyond today and to find the tools you need to fight the newer battle ahead now. It's worth it, man. Embrace the freedom in your heart and the happiness of your spirit, rather than falling back to that shitty cesspool of death, isolation, depression, creepiness, impotence, broken relationships, half-assed pleasure that doesn't please or satisfy, isolation from self, etc. -- Continue to choose the better path. Best wishes, dude!

Gerald and urnetworkguy like this.
  3. urnetworkguy

urnetworkguy Fapstronaut

Yes exactly, Im done with it. Thank you.

Gerald likes this.
  4. pablodt

pablodt Fapstronaut

Hey man, it's never too late to start over and with much more motivation. Everytime you're bored and thinking of relapsing, remember how does it feel to be free of this hell. Good luck!

Gerald and urnetworkguy like this.
  5. Gerald

Gerald Guest

You need to know what it truly feels like out of the prison (Mind) to savour at least a hint of divinity and freedom.
    Don't give in to life, your loved ones need you and you need them, you need you, and we need you so we can be uplifted from the heart because one of our brothers (You) will ascend to a higher level of consciousness, another state of awareness, and we can live more freely on this plane my dear friend if we do not give up on giving in.
    Have a great Sunday :).

6. urnetworkguy

urnetworkguy Fapstronaut

Thank you! Its been pretty difficult getting back into the flow of doing meaningful activities without thinking of PMO. I hope I finally conquer this demon, evil entity within me. Cheers to you.

pablodt and Gerald like this.
  7. WannaStop

WannaStop Fapstronaut

Hello there! I am Filipino, please excuse me I havent read the whole thread, I want to connect with FIlipinos here. I am going out in a while, haha