1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Rocky Mountain

Rocky Mountain Fapstronaut

2. B.S.

B.S. Fapstronaut

3. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

4. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

I did complete this challenge in the past, but did relapse recently. So I guess I am starting again from the bottom!

Day 0!

PeaceOnEarth108, B.S. and LLOYYD like this.
  5. B.S.

B.S. Fapstronaut

6. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 1

If you didn't MO, it wasn't a complete lost. If your on Semen Retention, then your still ongoing. It's just a reset if look at P on Hard Mode. Something that I need to get past is the no P rule here in hard mode. Once that happens for me then full relapse (PMO). For you, it's not a full relapse. You could have kept your NNN streak. That's all. Just my thoughts.

Ūruz likes this.
  7. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

8/14
    Hey guys, let's destroy this challenge quickly :emoji_muscle:

B.S. and Ūruz like this.
  8. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Day 1!

Appreciate the supportive words, thank you man!

PeaceOnEarth108 and LLOYYD like this.
  9. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

10. PeaceOnEarth108

11. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

12. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

Gah P is a dangerous thing, I thought I had blocked everything but remembered I had a few things saved somewhere on my phone. Went in to delete them but, because phones are all visual, I had to see thumbnails of the content in order to delete it all. Got halfway through selecting them for deletion before those little voices started. Took a fair bit of willpower to get through the rest of them and delete the lot. Gonna jump back in here to get back in gear after freewheeling for a while.
    Day 0, day 5 w/o P, except that moment during deleting stuff.

Ūruz, PeaceOnEarth108 and LLOYYD like this.
  13. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 3

Relatable, it's going to be hard to do Hard Mode if you have P stuff in your phone or other places you still need to delete. Especially when seeing them visually in the thumbnails.

Sebbrix, Ūruz and PeaceOnEarth108 like this.
  14. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

My thoughts exactly - why would I put temptation in my path? So it was a moment of hardship that will make it easier to avoid P in the future. Now I have nothing saved in my phone or my laptop (or anywhere else) and I'm going to focus on avoiding it altogether, it is so grim and yet I turn into a zombie when I look at it.

Ūruz, PeaceOnEarth108 and LLOYYD like this.
  15. PeaceOnEarth108

10 days
    keep pushing guys

Sebbrix and Ūruz like this.
  16. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

17. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

Day 1, day 6 without P

PeaceOnEarth108 and Ūruz like this.
  18. B.S.

B.S. Fapstronaut

19. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 4

Eventually, you will have to delete them all in the end if you want to succeed in Hard Mode. But you don't need to do it altogether at once now unless your a determined individual. Failure is part of the process. It depends on the level of addiction where you are at in the moment. I wouldn't recommend getting rid of it all at once but slowly. Just my advice. That's it.

PeaceOnEarth108 and Ūruz like this.