1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My First Sexual Encounter Since Starting NoFap

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Sondae, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Sondae

Sondae Fapstronaut

It has been a little under two weeks since I started my NoFap journey.

Since then, I have had two streaks that both lasted four days before leading to a reset. My primary motivation in starting NoFap was to better myself for the sake of my girlfriend, who I love very much. I had noticed a loss of interest in her, as well as an overall feeling of disconnect when I am in her presence. On top of everything, I had been performing very poorly in our sexual encounters. There was one time when I had successfully climaxed (the first time I ever had after experimenting with multiple women in the past) and I have not been able to since.

A few nights ago, I had a short sexual encounter with her on the way home from a date. I will spare the specific details in order to prevent triggering the habits of any fellow users, but I noticed that my erection lasted longer than it had in the past few attempts. I also felt more focused and felt a bit more pleasure than I had before. Although I was not able to climax, it was still an improvement. I hope to continue to improve my sexual performance with her so that I can please her in the future.

If anyone has any tips with how to boost sexual performance, please feel free to leave them in the comments below. Anything would be appreciated :)

Dr.J_76ers and tawwab85 like this.
  2. tawwab1

tawwab1 Fapstronaut

Work out
    Get sleep
    Eat burgers
    Do anything that increases your confidence

FormerLeatherneck and Sondae like this.
  3. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

That's great to hear that things are improving.

My best overarching advice for sexy times after rebooting is just do what feels good and bring no expectations in.

Focus on her. Look at her and her body, don't think of anything else, and just be in the moment.

Don't try to orgasm, just try to have a good time. Enjoy how she feels, make sure she's enjoying it too. Smile and just consistently move your body. If you try to cum or do something specific it likely won't be that good, just focus on the sensations and keep doing whatever feels nice. Sex isn't about orgasming, it's about having a good time with your gf. Just have a nice fun time. Stop when it doesn't feel good anymore. Don't feel any pressure to perform any certain way, just expect to have a nice time, do what feels good, and focus on your gf.

Your sex life will be much more fun and fulfilling if you try to have a good time and not just focus on orgasming.

4. Sondae

Sondae Fapstronaut

This is some of the best advice I have ever gotten. Thank you so much