1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

Broke yesterday, but I made it longer than a week which was my initial goal. As long as I can keep pushing past the 7-day mark, that's the long-term goal I want to consistently maintain. Back to zero, but not feeling bad about tripping

2. 2MyOwnWay

2MyOwnWay Fapstronaut

3. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

4. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

5. 2MyOwnWay

2MyOwnWay Fapstronaut

6. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

7. Rocky Mountain

Rocky Mountain Fapstronaut

8. Redeemedman

Redeemedman Fapstronaut

Day 0, just finished 7 day challenge, very tough at times as that was the longest I'd gone in the past 3 years but hopeful!

Sebbrix, B.S., Rocky Mountain and 3 others like this.
  9. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

10. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

11. 2MyOwnWay

2MyOwnWay Fapstronaut

12. Subaru767

Subaru767 Fapstronaut

Lost a couple days ago and basically binged. I have to lose this all or nothing mentality. It makes 0 sense.

0/14

13. B.S.

B.S. Fapstronaut

14. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

15. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

16. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

Day 2 and 3, had a pretty manic day yesterday, work, bits of necessary shopping, and a muay thai class in the evening, didn't exactly have time to post or do my usual stuff (duolingo learning, meditation, skincare) and didn't have time to hit the gym this morning because I had a haircut booked early. It feels great to have a lot of commitments, and I'm starting to appreciate that using the gym is definitely "me time".

I'd be interested to get other people's views on busy-ness; do you feel better when you're super busy than when you aren't busy enough? I often feel more energised when I'm being pulled in 50 directions than when I'm entirely left to my own devices

17. 2MyOwnWay

2MyOwnWay Fapstronaut