1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

52 days of NoFap, currently at risk, will I make it?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by WalkingForward, Dec 21, 2022.

1. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

I lost my job almost 3 months ago. I had a temporary employment that ended then. For almost 2 months now, I've mostly been living with family/relatives.

Being 31 years old, becoming unemployed and moving back in with family isn't really a dream come true. However, one benefit of this is that I wouldn't fap in the home of family/relatives. So I have managed to make it to 52 days of not fapping.

I haven't really noticed any benefits from NoFap now, I feel like a mess because of being unemployed, but I would definitely have been even more of a mess if I had been fapping.

I'm currently staying in an Airbnb, will be here until Friday (2 days from now).

I didn't get much sleep last night, had an energy drink instead of coffee this morning. I had a remote job interview with a technical coding test. I hope my interviewers aren't reading this or my other posts here lol. I'm not sure the interview went well. I was very nervous, my brain blanked on some relatively simple math problems. But I got through them when the interviewers gave me some hints. They reassured me by saying that others struggled with the math as well and that I had good variable names and used unit testing properly.

I thought I could relax for the rest of the day by watching a movie on Amazon Prime (I have cancelled my Netflix account). Scrolling through movies might not have been the best idea though, because many probably contain nudity and many movie posters have suggestive imagery. I feel extra sensitive right now.

I selected the movie "10 Cloverfield Lane", it has a PG-13 rating so should be fine for me hopefully.

I like watching movies, but some can be triggering...

I have bookmarked my movies on Prime now, should not go back to the front page.

Yeah, any suggestions? Do you think I'll make it? Place your bets lol.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2022
  2. I think you'll make it, if you:

1/ Take a little time relax for a moment, try to think about Positive things that you have, You're Good Health, Your Family... Everything is a blessing.

2/ Stay away from all Artificial Movies with Sexy Triggering Stuff, That thing will influence to go back to PMO!

3/ Everything will be fine, You just follow the first steps, Calm Down and Stay away from PMO! If you ever decided to watch a Movie with Rated M 18+ Be ready to Turn your Face Off the Screen or Stop the Video if you can and Immediatly Skip that Part!

Good Luck, I think you'll make it. People Lose Jobs all the Time, But those that Stop for a Moment and Start Over once again will Get a Better Job and Learn and Apply what they've learnt from their Past Mistakes! Best of Luck!

52 Days is Not an Easy Day Mark, Some people wished to be where you are!

WalkingForward likes this.
  3. WalkingForward

Thanks @Mr.Tony

Yeah, still on nofap. With family for christmas now

Mr.Tony likes this.
  4. WalkingForward

Reddit front page is such a draining mess though... need to stay away from that filth

5. Happy for you brother, Keep up the good work!

WalkingForward likes this.