1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Well, it's time for the 160 days report ! ;D

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Never_Return_There, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Never_Return_There

Never_Return_There Fapstronaut

I dont know how many pepole have read my 90 days report, i havent written any report after it, i should, but i could not. So now i will do it, and what i will describe in this one is what happened after the 90 days. If you want to see what took place from days 0 to 90, you can read my old report here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/3f75jl/90_days_report_i_reached_it_again/
    or here: http://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/90-days-report-i-reached-it-again.43734/ (it's the same text :D )

Now from then on, here is what happened. (on Hardmode) I felt rebooted and very well when i hit 90 days, and few days afterwards. But,

• From days 100 to maybe 135, i had some severe sadness and depression, but these things were not constant, they appeared and disappeared,

• From days 130 - 145 i had some really really really hard urges and temptations, and heavy horniness, and i was feeling like i have relapsed but without the relapse itsself, i was also feeling some things that i used to feel after i was relapsing, and started having wet dreams again, and felt very sexually loaded, and my mind was getting uncontrollable, I was having flashbacks, and i couldnt hold myself, i was thinking i would relapse soon, this was bothering me in my head, but i held myself and restrained. So these days were really heavy for me, and i felt powerless, because i couldnt apply all the things that i used to apply when urges came in the past, I REALLY HOPE THIS IS PART OF THE REBOOTING PROCESS OR WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS .. It seems i have underestimated it, because i thought that these things happen only in the beginning and pass away in the days where i was ...
    So i didn't relapse. No edging, no touching, no nothing. It was only in my head. And i am glad of myself that i didn't, and this is warning to people who get beyond the 90 days: Dont think its over and you have recovered, you can slip easily at anytime, so stay on point and be careful at all times.

• Other than this, it seems to me that my brain fog is disappearing, i am able to think more profoundly and have that strenght of though again, which is great. I also feel more prone to contemplate.

• I had stable energy and could perform tasks better.

• My communications have improved even more. I feel very relaxed to talk to people and dont feel any hardships.

• There are some days that i receive a lot of attention, and my presence is felt way more than before. Also i am talking to girls more, and they seem much more interested in me. Now it feels very easy to me to get a girlfriend, although i am not trying to, and i don't want to for now.

• The scheme of the Wet dreams: the last WD i had before the 90 days was on day 84. Since then, I HAD NO WD FOR 45 DAYS STRAIGHT !!! On day 129, i had one, and maybe this triggered the horniness and the other bad stuff happening with me. Then the next was 11 days after, on day 140. I thought, OH NO, HERE IT GOES AGAIN,i was hoping they dont become frequent again ... So now there have been 21 days without one already. Which is nice, i hope it continues like this.

• It seems i have developed some perseverance, since PMO doesnt seem an option anymore, its like something that is very strange to me, and i dont want to indulge in it in any way. But as i said again, we shouldn't underestimate a serious addiction like this.
    If i have to summarize, these 50 days have been predominantly and mainly hard for me, but there were positive things too.

Also, i am not very sure, but i think this could be my biggest and best result in trying to quit PMO till now. So as more days pass, i feel more motivated to go ahead, and Never Return There, feel me? And if you have any questions, you can ask me, i will try to answer them in the best way i can.

Also to those who are on the lower number of days and relapse often, i wish you to have the strength of will to abstain completely, remember, you get in this community not to just try and eventually relapse again then hate yourself, and go on with the awful things that destroy you, you get in this community to TRY YOUR HARDEST TO BEAT THIS ADDICTION and NEVER RELAPSE ANYMORE, AND GET THE BEST BENEFITS YOU CAN FROM NOFAP, and GET YOUR LIFE STRAIGHT !!! Everytime you relapse, you beat nothing, you are not getting away, you are still stuck. This should be the motivating mindset. We are here to help you as much as we can. ;D Go on with the streak and success ! ;D

This thread is posted on reddit with the same text. ;D

2. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

Sounds pretty tough, but I am ready for the challenge

Never_Return_There likes this.
  3. Squeaky Soul

Squeaky Soul Fapstronaut

Absolutely! Often, 90 days isn't enough for a reboot. Some research suggests that an actual reboot can take as long as 18 months!

How old are you? I just turned 18, and it seems I can't go half a week to a week without having a wet dream.

~Squeaky Soul

4. Never_Return_There

Yeah, i have heard that it takes long to reboot completely.
    I am 21. Maan, i feel bad for you having this problem with WDs, it sucks big time, doesnt it? I think its a part of the rebooting, but if it isn't there are some things you could do, that maybe could prevent them from happening. Idk if you have researched it on the web, but these things include not eating sugary foods for dinner, not dining after 6 o clock, or 3 hours before you go to bed, not eating protein foods, especially animal proteins for dinner, the poses of sleeping, which can lead you to ejaculations, not drinking water 3 hrs before you go to bed, or emptying the bladder before you lay down, and there are some other things too. Look them up and try to see what works for you, I have tried some of them, this thing with not eating 3 hrs before bedtime, and not eating sugary things kind of works really. ;D
    Also, i want to congratulate you for your results on nofap. 151 days is a very impressive accomplishment. Stay strong and go on, dont give up, there will be better times ! ;D I hope your WDs decrease as you go further. To me it happened so. ;D

5. You seem like a down-to-earth person and it shows in how you write about your experiences. You give a more realistic picture of the changes that has taken place in your life and I like it. It's nice to read something different for a change. Thank you for sharing, this was an inspiring and refreshing read.

6. Squeaky Soul

Squeaky Soul Fapstronaut

That's all interesting advice. Seems to me it could help.

I was just telling my AP, that honestly, wet dreams don't bother me too much. Like, they're a nice release, and also I've noticed they don't give me the chaser effect feeling after. Maybe because I'm not over-thinking, like I may have used to. Or, maybe I've just changed.

-Squeaky Soul

7. I've kind of come to accept that the urges will never go away completely. I mean, if they did, you'd no longer have a sex drive, right? Don't want that! They just come and go in waves. You've just got to weather enough PMO urges that you eventually develop the mindset that PMO is not a option. It's like you said @Never_Return_There , you have to go long enough without it that PMO just feels strange and weird. I think I might be almost there... maybe. Hopefully! I mean, I'm only 53 days into this.

8. Never_Return_There

^ Yeah, right, i agree.
    By the way, @Jonvanov @stigatolkoz , here is my 160 days report, in case you want to read... ;D

stigatolkoz and Fordfanboy2010 like this.
  9. M_U3

M_U3 Fapstronaut

Happy For all of you, wish me luck, my counter has just begun

10. bribal

bribal Fapstronaut

I like that you seem to have had some real awesome life changes but it does not sound like magic. It sounds like honest progression for honest work. Thank you for posting.

11. M_U3

M_U3 Fapstronaut

what a strong shocking words, man i really admire what u have here, and i deeply think that u passed danger levels and u r at your way for complete healing,
    those words are full of wisdom, probably i'll add'em to my signature, so so happy for you

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  12. Never_Return_There

I really appreciate your words. Thank you for adding this quote to your signature. ;D

PotentLife likes this.
  13. JerryK124

JerryK124 Fapstronaut

Congratulate on your achievement,do you have a lower days plan before you finish this 150+plan?I am a newbie of nofap, i just finished my 50 days plan,it's hard for me to challenge 150+ days plan now.

14. stigatolkoz

stigatolkoz Fapstronaut

I'm glad for mentioning me in your report, @Never_Return_There. I feel special and blessed. One day I may grow as bigger as you. Thank you for reminding me, reading your post, to mind the pitfalls. I though that after 3 months it gets easy. Sometimes I'm too confident and over-estimate my abilities, but thanks the Destiny, for she gives my good lessons. Sometimes raw and bitter but always good. I will read your 90 days reboot for supporting instructions and inspiration. What are your goals now? What are your goals aside from nofap? Peace and Love!

15. Never_Return_There

Well, maybe 90 days is acceptable challenge for you, isn't it ? I mean, its not that far, it's less than the 50 days you have already passed. I didn't understand correctly maybe, but i suppose you have passed the 50 days, or you have just made a plan for passing them ? If it's the second, then try overcoming on a day by day schedule. It's like when an urge comes, dont stop repeating to yourself, NO NO, NO I AM NOT DOING THIS, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, NOT TODAY, TODAY I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO RESIST AND OVERCOME, IN NO WAY I AM RESORTING TO THIS DESTRUCTIVE HABIT AGAIN !!. First set your mind into the purpose, because its from the mind where the urges come. And in your imagination, envision yourself in the future without relapsing, and how you have gone through so many days, and how good you feel from the results, seeing that your efforts bring forth accomplishments. And then, when you see yourself in this way, you will be much more motivated to progress and never revert or relapse. So 90 days seems achievable challenge, according to me, although it's hard.
    If you are already past 50 days, then you can use your own efforts as a weapon against your urges, like for example saying to yourself: look how many days have i passed, i am aiming for a reboot, and if i revert, everything of this will be lost. I am striving to be free of this habbit, and my purpose is to progress with the days. A relapse won't serve me any good purpose, but it will give me some short pleasure on the price of psychological and physical damage and harm.
    Also, find someone who is near your day count, and invite him to be your accountability partner. When two people walk on the same road together, the road doesn't seem so long and burdensome, because they talk with each other and distract themselves and don't pay so much attention to what is difficult, and don't feel how the time passes by. Feel me?

First, i am not that big, i have tried to quit before and have relapsed and regretted, i am not perfect.

When i was at 3 months i felt it was easy, but then, few days after 90, things start to turn around. There are constant shifts and changes. Still it is not so easy even today, the temptations are strong and are everywhere... ;D I wish you could achieve these results too, and i want to see your report on these days. ;D

As for me, my goals aside from nofap are to manage to get well with my university subjects, to start studying a little harder, and relieve some stress and keep myself calm, because lately i feel stressed out, to get a healthier lifestyle and better and more beneficial diet and eating. Other goal is to find a part time job, because i need some money right now. Other than that, i have some long term goals, but i don't know what is going to happen with them ... ;D

16. JerryK124

JerryK124 Fapstronaut

Thank you, I appreciate for your advice.I live in China and i have studied English for about 2 years,i can read what people post but i can't express my idea precisely. before i join nofap i view English as a subject i have to study to pass the exam,this is the first time i use English as a language to communicate with people.It's good to meet many positive people like you.I will keep my journey and i hope you can make a better achievement.thanks again.^_^

17. GorNite

GorNite Fapstronaut

Bravo Man! You didn't lapse even in challenging situations, this is inspirational- face your fears! Facing the challenges then to succumb to them. :)
    Keep it up!

18. HopeFaith

HopeFaith Fapstronaut

This what I am aiming for. To be clean for ever.:) Well done.