1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

celebrity "level" and SR,my heroe's journey

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by loneloan, Oct 13, 2022.

1. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

Hi forum.
    Im new to the forum but now new to SR/nofap. I once did 2 years of hardmode SR,then one year of constant failures..now im on day I dont-know-what since I no longer count. I DO suffer from copious nightfall tho.
    Anyways, Im a guy who likes K-pop and I have crowsurfed quite a bit troughout my city's streets+rush hour public transport on porpouse,and going to the luxury shopping malls by myself,also.
    All this mobile musings have made me interested in achieving a kind of Range of Attraction/crowd-wildered. (you know the anime HxH where nen users have a "range". well,this is what im referring to). maybe in ridden by vanity,but I want to be noticed,my presence to be felt,even if im wearing old, casual,unremarkable attire.
    So far im just a rando who cant stop wet dreams, but Id like inspiration+advice+testimonies,to see if I can Pledge to myself a strictest streak,stop peeking, etc. Im sure if the higher-self/future me contacts me, he would say "do the strictest SR for so many days and you'll be a celeb-level in the making"

2. so 2 years hardmode wasn’t enough to achieve that level? how much time do you think it would take then? 3-5 years?

becomingreat, Ainz and WinningSystem like this.
  3. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

True.... I want those effects in 3 4 months.. 2 years and no effect means somewhere something is wrong.