1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. 89 days free of PMO.
    To add to this, work on your thoughts and beliefs to get them closer to the reality that P is harmful poison.
    As long as you believe that P is ultimately rewarding or an overall good thing you will keep suffering.
    You are not giving up anything by leaving P behind. You don't "quit" P, you eascape the P trap.

Hell yeah brother!

Toni7, nikolas59, Baki Hanma and 4 others like this.
  2. axelgg

axelgg Fapstronaut

3. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

4. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

180 Days Free of PMO

It would seem I have hit half year marker, although I aim to target the next to goals in this challenge. I cannot say that these 6 months have cured me or removed PMO, but I have become much better at handling the inner emotional struggle. I am happy to be part of the brotherhood of Saiyan's, one in which I can share my darker times.

Over the course of these last 2 weeks, the weather has been quite challenging. Not one day of sunshine. Thankfully, with a higher dosage of Vitamin D seem to be keeping me afloat. I have a few emotions that have arisen of late, mostly some anger and a bit of stress. It's difficult to look at things from a third perspective at times. I am going to end things with the girl i've been getting to know, as it is not the time for me, nor the right person I want to get involved with either. Instead of just advising this by a simple text message, I will make sure to speak to her. Escaping that comfort.

Apart from that, today's exposure went well and work did too.

Keep training!

5. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

6. Day 7, slowly need to prepare for finals, hope i will manage stress and pass through this.

7. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

8. Day zero. Starting again

Yambo, Ūruz, Dakeuen and 5 others like this.
  9. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Congratulations brother...Information in your posts were really helped me. :):emoji_heart:

10. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

11. nikolas21198

nikolas21198 Fapstronaut

12. axelgg

axelgg Fapstronaut

13. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Yambo, Baki Hanma, Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  14. Lexro84

Lexro84 Fapstronaut

Dust off, pat yourself on the back, find out what the trigger was that lead to this relapse and go try it one. more. time! (And again, and again, and again. We do not stop)

Yambo, LeviHS, Baki Hanma and 3 others like this.
  15. Lexro84

Lexro84 Fapstronaut

I saluut you for being a real respectful man to be able to make that decision to end it and to end it in a non-comfortable but the only right way. The right thing and the most comfortable are usually not the same. Good luck man!

Yambo, Baki Hanma, Ūruz and 3 others like this.
  16. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

181 Days Free of PMO

Very odd day, I ended things with the girl I was mentioning yesterday. I felt something I haven't felt in a while, guilt. I did not do anything wrong, but I felt as though I hurt this persons feelings. I also let myself observe these emotions. Oddly enough, there was a moment where an urge crossed my mind as if to counteract how I was feeling. It would seem that in the past, PMO was used for that as well. I also feel as though a heavy weight was lifted after I had that conversation. As I was mentioning yesterday, I pushed myself to have this conversation as opposed to ending things via messaging.

Apart from that, exposure, workout , work and meditation today went well. I plan to review and study a little and then kick back and relax.

Keep training!

@Lexro84 Thank you for your kind words brother, you are right. Defeating this addiction, also means facing that discomfort whenever possible. It is the proper way to do things and I'm glad that I did it that way.

Yambo, Ainz, Baki Hanma and 4 others like this.
  17. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

18. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

Still at ground Zero

[​IMG]

19. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut