1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. imandrew

imandrew Fapstronaut

2. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Your post was encouraging. I was going to quit the challenge after another bout of pm. Im going to continue on. Thanks

3. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I feel the same way after multiple failures

Ūruz, Mansfelder, SquidCook and 2 others like this.
  4. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Im slwsys an addict brother. It is true. I havent drank in over 10 years but if I have one drink in no time ill be as bad as ever and worse. Not acting on my addiction puts it in remission. It doesnt take it away.

Ūruz, Mansfelder, SquidCook and 2 others like this.
  5. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Free world is wating for us..

6. koslov

koslov Fapstronaut

16/90 wet dreams, although I didn't ejaculate. I managed to stop it before the explosion.

Puretim, Ūruz, Mansfelder and 2 others like this.
  7. Monathilda

Monathilda Fapstronaut

88/90 today and I feel great these days. best time in recent months

baka_yaro, Puretim, Ūruz and 5 others like this.
  8. newstart002

newstart002 Fapstronaut

9. acine

acine Fapstronaut

10. Mindful Spirit

Mindful Spirit Fapstronaut

Day 26. I've been quite busy which has helped keep me focus and stay level-headed.

I have been feeling a little strained due to various responsibilities, but it should ease up soon. I believe that consistency is a big help to the recovery process, so I've been trying to regulate my sleep schedule, make sure I'm practicing mindfulness, exercise etc... I think once all these things fall into place everything will be easier.

koslov, Puretim, Limad and 2 others like this.
  11. Shockley

Shockley Fapstronaut

12. Tired123

Tired123 Fapstronaut

Day 10 was a rough one. Has to go back into the office today which for me meant no personal cell an agreement between me and the wife for now. I had to really push through today and even now at the end of the day i’m not sure how I made it because this was as close as I had ever been to giving in to the urges. Hoping tomorrow will be better

Shockley, Puretim, Mansfelder and 3 others like this.
  13. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

14. Mansfelder

Mansfelder Fapstronaut

The most challenging days are ahead! 9,10,11 are tough ones as i recall from the last attempts as well as 21,22, 23 (that was when i always relapsed). Keep fingers crossed...

SquidCook, Shockley, Puretim and 2 others like this.
  15. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

16. Limad

Limad Fapstronaut

If we practice self-confidence and keep our thoughts and actions in line with our good self-esteem we won't need to keep the fingers crossed :)... and maybe those days are not as challenging as they used to be as we constantly change, grow and develop ourselves.

SquidCook, Ūruz, Puretim and 2 others like this.
  17. It's really amazing to see someone getting inspired by my post, thank you. Keep going bro. Wishing you to cross 90 days and more.

SquidCook, Ūruz, Limad and 2 others like this.
  18. Mansfelder

Mansfelder Fapstronaut

8 days. I am proud

SquidCook, Ūruz and Limad like this.
  19. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm rising early today and plan to continue with the discipline. 5: 30. In spite of my most recent set back I've made alot of progress and I need to remind myself of that or I can bury myself in shame and guilt. I've been practicing certain disciplines and actually sticking with them as I work on building a new life. I wish us all success . One day at a time.