1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Date the girl before marriage?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by LongWayToGo, Jan 9, 2023.

1. I came across a girl on a matrimony site.
    I like this girl. The family background is quite similar. Others don't consider her that beautiful. But I like her. I am trying to meet her in the city but she has postponed the meeting. Shall I open up to her about my obsessions for her? I have been on medications for anxiety. Been lonely for most of my life. But I constantly think about having a girl to explore the feminine energy. What should I do? Shall I meet this girl. After 133 days I broke my streak when I faced loneliness.
    I had never been in any lover affair.
    I had never met her in person. We only had chat so far on WhatsApp. Please guide what should I do.

2. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

If you like her, go for it. I would definitely suggest meeting in person to confirm that there’s mutual chemistry as soon as possible though.

3. Her family is quite traditional. And the girl is saying she would have to check with her parents and inform if she can meet or not. In a way her father talked to my dad about this. But my elder brother's marriage is yet to happen. Only after that will my number come. She is not willing to get out of the way and meet.

KaenMokpi likes this.
  4. KevinesKay

KevinesKay Fapstronaut

If marriage isn't possible right now, then I would make it a boundary to avoid matrimony sites altogether. Otherwise, I'm just setting myself up for frustration

KaenMokpi and LongWayToGo like this.
  5. Esperranzo

Esperranzo Fapstronaut

I once have a tree in my house . It was a very beautiful tree . I started feeding the tree to much water . And then it eventually die. Same thing with relationship never give a girl to much interest or as you say "Show your obsession" . She will lose interest. And worse she may think you are crippy. I suggest that you meet more girls and preferably in real life . Just to gain experience. I don't think marring a girl without deeply knowing her is a good idea.

6. InvisibleControl

InvisibleControl Fapstronaut

I bet you are from India, aren't you?

KaenMokpi likes this.
  7. Yes, absolutely right.

KaenMokpi likes this.
  8. Noted. In a way it is my own desperation to get into a relationship, because nothing is going well in life at the moment. My expectation, that meeting a girl and having a romantic relationship will help me feel better, is probably unjust at this point of time.

KaenMokpi and KevinesKay like this.
  9. Noted, brother. Thank you for suggestion.

KaenMokpi likes this.
  10. If you like her, and she likes you, why not go for it?

KaenMokpi and LongWayToGo like this.
  11. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    when i date again i was wondering what myself would handle it,would i date her couple months without sex an see what would happen. If she stops dating me after couple weeks cause we havent moved to sex stage yet im sure thats a good thing,I would probably find a suitable mate, life partner this way.Side note: i find obsession is a negative side effect to PMO addiction, my obesessions fade away the longer my streak gets.