1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody Got Life Hacks better than SR?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by BlackPilledMonk68, Jan 4, 2023.

1. BlackPilledMonk68

BlackPilledMonk68 Fapstronaut

I figured out about red light therapy a little while back and I apply on the face and balls and I've gotten SOME results with it, definitely am getting a more musclular physique than I normally would and my face is polished like marble. Ppl theorize its actually AS effective some anabolic steroids/supplements but for reasons beyond my control I don't really have a gym, so I went to body weight exercises with lots of pull ups, running, cycling, crunches, and Nordic Hamstrings, I decided to do a cycle during this "reset" while maintaining 30 days hard mode/Red light Therapy and I feel like I got good results even from something not my usual routine, and I can say with a 100% of my soul that "fitness experts" are full of it. The "Age of The Grift" is a real thing. What I'm wondering now is what else is keeping these "Top Minds/Athlete" at the top?

SR is definitely a life hack that is melting my reality as I know it but what else is out there that has given you guys results that can ROCK your world as you know it?

2. Yes I Can Man

Yes I Can Man Fapstronaut

I want to know too. I am on SR nearly 1 year now.

BlackPilledMonk68 likes this.
  3. Magic Bullets

Magic Bullets Fapstronaut

I am also on a 1 year streak. Cold showers are a big help. I also swear by highrep calisthenics in particular burpees, Iron Wolf style. Most fitness experts today are full of it, if you look around you will also find some credible material out there.

4. BlackPilledMonk68

Ooooooo that looks killer! I noticed trying to do 100-200 reps of a pushup then a crunch, then a hang, then etc was getting annoying.

I'm Ex Navy but when I was in I would always shoot for the SWCC requirement numbers for Navy PRTs. Do you do these in flat shoes? I run a lot so I like keeping those shoes on by default

Nice I'm gonna try those tomorrow thank you

5. Magic Bullets

Magic Bullets Fapstronaut

I think you would probably appreciate something like this routine. Art aka Iron Wolf is a serving gunnery sergeant in the Marines, he posts tonnes of free content. He has also started a number of other similar content providers. This is not about clickbait or fake fitness influencers or fancy editing. This is old school fitness which is used in the military and has lasted the test of time.

6. Yes I Can Man

Yes I Can Man Fapstronaut

How much did red light therapy cost you?

7. BlackPilledMonk68

Ya this guy is awesome I wanna see how much I can do tom with his biggest fat burner/muscle builder set. (5 jog, 5 pushup looking one) all his different variations are so good because I liked boxing for this same reason but I hate hurting ppl or me getting hurt.

Now the panels can cost you a pretty penny for the "full body effect" which supposedly burns fat that runs hundreds of dollars and all but I bought a hand held plug in off Amazon for like 7 bucks which is why I only do face and junk. I think something's there with that because when I relapsed there was way more volume going on and it would be like a week streak or even couple days.

Nowadays on this streak I've been consistent with that, did a gear cycle, and have been eating better so I'm seriously not f*cking around with any chick until she understands my "situation" all together lol

8. Kierann

Kierann Fapstronaut

1.) NoFap
    2.) Staying in the present moment ( Power of Now, Eckhart Tolle)
    3.) As much raw food in the diet as possible. Everybody who has tried 100% raw food diet for at least a week knows what I'm talking about.
    4.) Lucid dreaming - we spend one third of our lives virtually "unconscious" in our beds and yet every person has on average five dreams every night whether they remember it or not. It is incredible and life changing experience, also it is so much fun, there is nothing like it.

9. stoikimojic

stoikimojic Fapstronaut

I want to try lucid dreaming but I'm afraid that it will cause an erotic dream (wet dream) since I'm struggling with those ! Did you have any while practicing lucid dreaming?

Kierann likes this.
  10. Kierann

Kierann Fapstronaut

Of course lucid dreams are powerful triggers. Anybody who finds himself conscious and aware in the dreamworld where every and any fantasy can come true and it feels as real as in the waking world, can easily br triggered into experiencing their secret fantasy that nobody will ever know about.

But my position is that it's up to us how strong we are. Successful nofap journey means no avoidance but facing the urges and anything else you need to face.

I have enjoyed some sexual fantasies in my lucid dreams. But it was years back, long time before I started nofap lifestyle. And I don't think that any of those erotic lucid dreams of mine became wet dream.

Also, lucid dreams that I'm speaking here about can not cause wet dreams, only you can do that. Being fully lucid when dreaming means that you are completely in control of your dreams. You are creating all of that. Things don't just happen to you. So if a lucid dream gets sexual, it is because you have concciously made that decision.

stoikimojic likes this.
  11. BlackPilledMonk68

Great stuff my guy.

I've experimented with lucid dreaming before....... Or I guess I'm a natural to dreamscape, but what practices did you find that give you the best outcomes? I had a terrifying lucid dream from a YouTube lucid dream subliminal and it almost stopped that adventure dead in its track.

Raw food its just one ingredient riggt ? Or is this the vegan hardcore raw food tging . I'm kinda ignorant on this obivousog

But great shit I'm going to dive in deeper to those 2 topics too

Kierann likes this.
  12. Kierann

Kierann Fapstronaut

Different methods work differently for different people. It's about experimenting and seeing what suits you best. But the dream journal, reality checks and programming your intent every evening to dream lucidly is a must.

Once you have your first lucid dream and will experience for the first time that your consciousness is here independently on your body which is right now sleeping in a different world, it has the potential to change how you look at death, spirit, life, everything.

You can use all that newly acquired time to learn new things, to face your fears and overcome your phobias, you can speak with your higher self, with the people who are here no more. Or you can fly to Mars and make love with a Martian princess. Or travel back in time and prevent the assasination of president Kennedy.

It's up to you how you take advantage of this experience. If you make your dreams into piece of art and uplifting potentially spiritual experience. Or if you go at it like Decadence Unchained.

I was talking about raw vegan diet - basically fruits, veggies and nuts. I'd rather not get into this right now because I would have to write a book about it. And even though I intend to write about this in the future, today is not that day yet.

All I can say at this point is that I've seen people recovering from supposedly incurable disorders and conditions on 100% raw vegan diet. The uplift that this diet can bring to anybody's life is almost inconceivable - physically, mentally, emotionally spiritually.

Of course not many people make it. In my experience the second and the third day can be difficult because of all that crazy cravings for the cooked food and the detoxification symptoms - fatigue, headache and such. But once you make it through the day 3, you'll start to see what I'm talking here about.

This is Annete Larkins. Next week she is going to celebrate her 80th birthday. She adopted 100% raw vegan diet when she was 40. Her husband didn't. Google him. It's almost funny.
    Annette_Close_up_400x400.jpg

13. BlackPilledMonk68

I'm already vegeterian so I'm kinda woke on it but raw vegan will be a nice add on

14. Kierann

Kierann Fapstronaut

I too am a vegetarian a have been more than half of my life. Good for you. :)

BlackPilledMonk68 likes this.
  15. stoikimojic

stoikimojic Fapstronaut

That's what I wanted to know, thank you very much, do you have any tips? When to do it! How often! How much! What to avoid?

16. @Kierann can you make a post about how to lucid dream and tag me in it bhai ?

17. Kierann

Kierann Fapstronaut

O.K, I'll do it in a couple of days.

stoikimojic likes this.
  18. Karad

Karad Fapstronaut

I've dipped a toe into some of these techniques. One thing not mentioned is fasting. It's clearly a powerful tool. We're re-learning what the hesychasts and yogis knew, and the fast was clearly something they used to great effect. Not sure how it works in conjunction with the strenuous fitness, but I should think it could be fitted in - say one 24 hour fast a week on rest days, then reducing the daily eating window as much as possible to redress insulin resistance and kick off autophagy? The religious element is important too. You don't have to be a paid up member of any faith to pray. For me god is the perfect father who always has my back but also knows every last sh**ty thing about me and isn't letting me off the hook. He's the one I thank for all my blessings and he's there whenever I need digging out of a hole. He has a female counterpart that I can't have the same intimacy with but who I try to honour, as mother, wife, daughter. Praying to her is much more ticklish... Getting a bit off topic, sorry, but fasting and prayer - I'd add them to the list.

19. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

Fasting for former addicts should be practiced very cautiously. People get weak by pmo and fasting is another stressor to the body which could lead to devastation.
    Its best to let the body heal itself fully and then practice fasting

ShowProof and Kierann like this.
  20. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

Just pull chi from the air and soil. MOST like 95% or more of benefits as well as symptoms people complain about are due to chi presence and nothing to do with bodily transformations or physical hormones.... Chi is substle and very real and tangible but it is a sort of outter sheath for most people. All the symptoms are easier to repair and all the benefits and easier to loose than benefits and symptoms gained due to strong or ill bodily health and youth or old age !

Go in the park on a bench with no people around. Always pull chi below the belly button. Be it in the lower stomach or the legs. In the air see white light coming into your body where I've mentioned. Once comfortable later pull a transparent energy from the soil. They are different energies that will balance each other.

If you can find a nice patch of soil with no grass...so the earth is brown, no grass or plants. And you can sit cross legged. On exhale see a gold sized mini ball white luminious sun hot as well in front of your belly and it comes into your belly below the belly button. Then on the inhale see the same but just transparent ball of energy coming from the ground, from inside the soil. You will feel the energy. In one hour the average person can easily gain the chi that the celibate waits 20 days to build up in his body.

You can even visualise the whole time, non stop a golf sized ball in your belly spinning forwards, towards the front of you. But it doesnt go anywhere, it just spins in place. This will mix the chi you've just pulled into your belly so it doesn't stagnate so much :) Like churning cement or food so it doesn't get burned...

In this exercise the yogi is using his "will-power" to absorb from the earths environment the first 2 chi subtances. In vedanta hinduism these are known as koshas (translated to English as sheaths) and in buddhism these are known as skhandas.(translated to English as aggregates). These are 3 bodies of which the lowest is the physical body. The physical body as all physical matter is surrounded by 5 sheaths of chi. These 5 different chi substances do not convert into each other up or down. They are like the electro-magnetic frequency spectrum. On the lower end you have radio waves, than above yo have infra red and above you have wifi, later on you x-rays and radiation. They can co-exist in the same physical space because they do not mix...Yet all essential as part of the physical existence of physical matter as we know it.

The higher 3 koshas are for yogis/people who train. The will power of normal humans cannot process the higher 3 skhandas or the substances of the higher 2 bodies. But thats enough.

Do not pull chi from plants or humans/animals when you are close to them. Do this exercise when you physical alone and not surrounded by life. Chi from the air and soil is purer anyway. Further you will need years of chi development before you can convert tree/plant or animal chi into human chi that can be healthily used by your body!. So stick to diffused chi in the atmosphere of the earth. Do a maximum of 2 hours a day of this exercise. You will find its more preferable to do this exercise on an empty stomach. Further, try to wait 2 hours or more after doing it before eating again. Its not a bad idea to do 30-60minutes of it in the morning before your workouts. It will give you a solid pump. By then the 2 hours would have passed and you can eat and brake your fast. You will feel great.

Never circulate chi in your body with your mind and especially never accumulate it around the heart and brain. All kinds of stuff on the internet is false teachings. Or those western occult and their obsession with parasitic and delirious non-human entities. The goal of spirituality is to be able to cultivate all the higher koshas of all your bodies and function as one solid unit by your own power, not to sell your soul or contact entities or some other holywood nonsense.

Avoid cold showers or cold exposure. It will age you faster and beat up your kidneys. Or new agey fasting regimens such as the avoiding low PH diet. That will just give you stomach worms....