1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

when my hands are cold...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by TheInsideMan, Oct 15, 2015.

1. TheInsideMan

TheInsideMan Fapstronaut

When i'm sitting working at my desk and i'm cold i often put my hands between my thighs cause that's where the warm is! but then after a few minutes it often goes too far and then, sometimes uncounsciously i start... you guys know what i'm talking about.
    And then bad thoughts come and everything else and in the end i relapse. It happened quite a few time by now

Any tips for when hands-are-cold-and-mid tighs-are-warm? ;)

2. DeckhandDan98

DeckhandDan98 Fapstronaut

Try putting your hands in your armpits or just sit on them. There's plenty of place to warm your hands other than between your thighs.

BlooeyGlooey and TheInsideMan like this.
  3. TheInsideMan

TheInsideMan Fapstronaut

I had not thought about the armpits! o_O looks cool will try this out:D

DeckhandDan98 likes this.
  4. TheInsideMan

TheInsideMan Fapstronaut

how long have you been nf-ing?

5. DeckhandDan98

I've been on here since april, but I've been trying to fight pmo for probably 4 or 5 years now. It's been really back and forth...

TheInsideMan likes this.
  6. TheInsideMan

TheInsideMan Fapstronaut

Same for me,...got here and hope it will change. Can last longer without relapsing, at the beginning i couldn't stand 3 entire days... now i do 10 to 15 hardmode days without problem...

7. TheInsideMan

TheInsideMan Fapstronaut

i love hard workouts (martial arts, crossfit, running and swimming), military/special forces, Jesus Christ, outdoor life (hiking,bike, trail running, fishing, hunting,...) in the mountain or at sea and so far i'm quite a beast at school:). pmo just doesn't match with who i wanna become, if you see what i mean

8. Fingerless gloves while you're working at your desk. Might stop your hands getting too cold without being too restrictive.

9. DeckhandDan98

Sounds like you have your life pretty much figured out! I'm having trouble staying consistent. I can be good for a week or so, but then relapse 2 days in a row. I have a tough time resisting urges... Jesus Christ? You a Christian??

10. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Put them between your legs but not right up into your junk so as not to stimulate there.

11. TheInsideMan

TheInsideMan Fapstronaut

same for me man... i started a conversation w/ you

12. TheInsideMan

TheInsideMan Fapstronaut

that's what i 'll do now thx! :p

13. IGY

IGY Guest

I checked your location, expecting you were living in Alaska perhaps. No, Paris! You must have some bad circulation problem if you need to do this at the start of the Autumn season! Maybe you should go and discuss this with a doctor. :rolleyes:

14. TheInsideMan

TheInsideMan Fapstronaut

haha lol make no mistake man it can be pretty cold here too o_O

15. IGY

IGY Guest

I live just across the channel and it is fine here. :rolleyes:

16. TheInsideMan

TheInsideMan Fapstronaut

good idea but quite not easy to write and do math with em :D

17. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

The water cooler at the office where i work, has provision for hot water. I fill a bottle with it and keep it nearby. I often press my palm against the bottle and soak in the heat.

TheInsideMan likes this.
  18. TheInsideMan

TheInsideMan Fapstronaut

such a good idea man, will try this out soon;ppp

19. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

if there are no colleagues around n ur tired of holding the warm bottle u can also place it between ur thighs, a little away from your crotch n more towards the knees. this way you can continue ur work n also absorb the heat. but make sure no colleagues are around, or they are facing away from u...

TheInsideMan likes this.
  20. TheInsideMan

TheInsideMan Fapstronaut

Yup, could look weird indeed! can you like this post so that i can update signature? :p thx

recoome likes this.