1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Back to the gym

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by sam30, Jan 24, 2023.

1. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

I’m back to the gym after three year.. feels good going on the treadmill.. I sweated like buckets… is that bad if you sweat loads??

2. Evig Faith

Evig Faith Fapstronaut

Were you also out of breath? If so then you could be over-exerting yourself which isn’t a good thing to be doing. Ease yourself into exercise first especially because it’s been 3 years.

Kuki345 likes this.
  3. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

No not out of breath

4. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

If you are overweight, it's normal to be sweating a lot but if you are relatively thin or around a normal weight, it's only a problem if you feel dizzy or light headed, and don't forget to drink lots of water, and keep at it king :emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:
    Also unrelated but your diet is just as, if not more important than working out when it comes to losing weight/gaining muscle

sam30 likes this.
  5. SilentWolfSong

SilentWolfSong Fapstronaut

sam30 likes this.
  6. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

Make sure you wear a blindfold. otherwise some female tik tok influencer might film you and try to shame you as a creep, at your local gym.

voltex likes this.
  7. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

It's probably not a big deal OP, sweating is good.

Those influencers are assholes but,
    • They have been called out on it. One apologized for it.
    • Millions of men go to the gym all over the world, the likelihood of being falsely accused in a tiktok is actually quite low. Like how shark attacks can get a lot of attention but only around 9 people per year die from shark attacks, globally.

8. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

@WalkingForward
    I was only joking but she only apologised when she was called out on it. I mean it is incredible that she thinks it's ok to film people in a gym without their knowledge or consent and claim they are the ones being creepy

This is the perfect mirror effect manoeuvre to combat people like her

Last edited: Feb 6, 2023
  9. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

I think sweating is good Becuase it opens up the skin pores… however I have had some cystic acne which has left red mark blemish that would not go away.. it has defiantly reduces my pimple

10. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your success! Keep up the good work?

11. JokieJay9

JokieJay9 Fapstronaut

Congrats, I Been on my Fitness Journey Since August & Lost 50+ Pounds . Hoping that I can Finally Complete a NoFap Run to fully Get my Aura glowing to the Point that I can get me a Girlfriend.