1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How frequent are your wet dreams?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 8, 2023.

1. I'm on 211 days of hardmode and there seems to be no consistency. Sometimes it takes dozens of days before one comes. But other times they arise fast.
    I noticed that they may not accompany sexual dreams. Or even ejaculation. One to ten, for me at least, lack any fantasy. In one of them I fought terrorists, lol.
    Since February 7 I consecutively had them. So, while some longtime Fapstronauts say such a thing diminishes in frequency, is this a general rule?

Mike1991 and Leon_GTO like this.
  2. OhWhenThe

OhWhenThe Fapstronaut

I've had them on days 50, 85, 150, 150 and 155.

Doesn't seem to be much of a pattern to them in my experience. I had a lot of thoughts and urges after the two wet dreams on day 150 though which may have induced the one on day 155.

LearnerInLife and Leon_GTO like this.
  3. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

They usually hit around day 8 or 9, if I can even get there. It's like clockwork

4. During my whole 125 days I had only one.

5. Mike1991

Mike1991 Fapstronaut

First and foremost, I thank you for keeping our dreams and minds safe XD

I am on day 41. So far haven't had one.

In terms of wet dreams I rarely ever get them. In my whole life, maybe 3 tines total that I can think of.

6. striving4peace

striving4peace Fapstronaut

I'm On my longest streak on day 43 and I haven't had one yet.
    I don't recall ever having one in my entire life.
    I do notice my urine is foamy. I think maybe it's leaking into my urine.

7. I don't believe that's a NoFap thing, friend. If that persists, perhaps you should go see a doctor.

striving4peace likes this.