1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Excessive foreskin

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Bat thunder 8, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Bat thunder 8

Bat thunder 8 Fapstronaut

For 8-5 years I was masturbating regularly with some abstinence. In fact that abstinence didn't even get above 10 days and only occured when I was busy with something else.
    All the while my penis was in definite shape.
    And at Jan 30, I began a streak. This was different from usual because I was not distracted and got busy. It was natural.
    And yesterday I broke the streak.
    Now when I was loathing and blaming myself for the masturbation, after coming to sense, I noticed my penis had a bulge of extra foreskin at just a centimeter above the point where penis is connected to body.
    Now I am scared about this.
    A good thing as I ses it, is the bulge made masturbation painful.
    Should I worry about it or is it something normal?
    Not joking around guys, please help your brother!!!

2. oretna

oretna Fapstronaut

Well if it is at the root so it surely is no foreskin?

3. Lenard Fosterman

Lenard Fosterman Fapstronaut

Not joking around means: go and see a doctor!
    There is extraordinary tissue and unusual pain. The doctor may reassure you or treat you. How would we be able to discuss this with you on an online forum? There is no shame in going for a consultation and it's the fastest and most reliable way to calm your worries.

oretna likes this.
  4. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I endorse both replies above. :) It is the wrong end of your dick to be the foreskin and any enquiries should be directed at your doctor. You can tell him it was painful when you masturbated. He will not be surprised, shocked or bothered that you masturbate. He has seen hundreds/thousands of dicks. He will not judge you, just advise you. Make an appointment now.

Lenard Fosterman likes this.
  5. JF2002SD

JF2002SD Fapstronaut

PAIN = Go See A Doctor

Why are you still reading this? You should be on the phone with a doctor's office.