1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Depressing 4chan Thread

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Massimo2002, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Massimo2002

Massimo2002 Fapstronaut

2. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

I have a hard time understanding what you really find depressing in this thread. There are a lot of callous users, who say unreasonable and callous things, but then again there has to be a particular aspect that you really found depressing.

Massimo2002 likes this.
  3. Massimo2002

Massimo2002 Fapstronaut

It Was The Anti Italianism That I Found To Be Very Hurtful And Depressing.

4. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

I see, but from my perspective I also notice something else besides the hurtfulness of these comments, I also notice the irony of this whole situation. The OP was completely on board with this whole "white nationalism" ideology, until the stakes of hate were directed at him. So now, ironically, he'll get to be the target of the very hate he once saw others to be deserving of for whatever reason.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2023
    The Passenger likes this.
  5. Thread is gone now but I can only imagine the crap being spewed seeing as it's pol. Hint is in the name of the board, "politically incorrect". Don't let that shit get to you. It's a board for trolls.

6. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

Dude, parlo un po di Italiano, I just know a tiny bit of Italian but it's my favorite language. You've got the best food, beautiful cities and scenery. The roman empire, incredible amounts of history, great stoic philosophers, Marcus Aurelius. Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci.

Those people are just jealous lol, Italy is the best. Massive respect, cheers from a Swede.

I need to go read some Marcus Aurelius and get my NoFap act back together. Him and Epictetus are my favorite stoic philosophers, no offense to any Greeks here, but I prefer them over the Greek ones.

Venezia, boats instead of cars, the best.

7. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Man, don't let trolls say bad things on the internet bring you down, you're better than that, stay strong.

The Passenger likes this.