1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 45 - Super Saiyan
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    You have awakened the legendary warrior within you.

Earlier, I had temptations. Wasn't sure if it was if I need to use the restroom or not. Because sometimes when I need to go #1 then it subside. I think it was both. I was fantasizing a bit about the two ladies from yesterday's check in. There were some P-images on my mind all of a sudden along with stuff that I used to own. This could have turned into a full relapse. I had medium urges. No not today. I have passed! Let's go!

Invincible Under the Sun, I did today. This is still in the early phases. Onward and upward as Super Saiyan now.

Finally. It sums it up of how I am feeling.
    As I always say in the gym all the time, it's Super Saiyan Time.

Saiyan out
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2023
  2. sufferingmen07

sufferingmen07 Fapstronaut

day 10 today without PMO

I think my new way of life help me a lot, my chances to relapse are far less, urges aren't present so much

even though I've putted in my mind that if my urges become too strong in some times I will relapse but without P
    I will MO to release, I prefer doing this that restrain myself too much and refall into P

my new strategy is to try not doing MO as far as possible but if too strong to do MO without P, and when it will be 1year without P at all I will focus on fighting MO

3. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

Congratulations!

4. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 19

Congrats, dude.

5. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Congratulations brother

6. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Congratulations brother

7. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

8. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

Day 6
    Almost 0 urges

@LLOYYD Congrats brother

9. nikolas21198

nikolas21198 Fapstronaut

10. That's amazing amazing brother. Congratulations on this super achievement.

11. theonlyway

theonlyway Fapstronaut

Day 22

A good day, but had a medium urge when i got home from school.
    I was very aware of it, at did my responsive techniques, although i didn’t do it fully, as it went away in the beginning of it. This is bad, because i should be doing the entire thing even when the urge disappears quickly.
    But it went away, and i didn’t have trouble not thinking about it, although i must not begin to slack on it. I can feel that now that im doing well, i begin to priotize it less, but not thinking about it is the most important thing for me; only by quitting pmo can i begin living. But, each moment i dont do it or think about it and do what really matters to me, i am living life how it is supposed to be lived. And i love it. So times are good right now, and they always will be; every situation is about perspective, and just making the best out of it.

12. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

13. Spirali

Spirali Fapstronaut

Day 1

I caved in and relapsed. The stress was so overwhelming that I needed that escape. I felt depressed about it for a little while, but now I’m ready to get back up and try again with a new game plan. Still recovering…

upload_2023-3-1_13-43-22.gif

@Ūruz @LLOYYD
    Congrats on your new transformations! Hopefully I can catch up soon.

14. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

15. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

16. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Toni7, Ūruz, Spirali and 5 others like this.
  17. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 20

No problem, brother.

Toni7, Ūruz, Spirali and 5 others like this.