1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

13 days
    Sorry to been out some days, I relapse the feb 25 and I think that I got ashamed, but again here
    Today I wil work out and will took a cold shower
    Keep strong my brothers.

2. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 318
    @Paul S. After reading you post, some old memories are come to my head. I remembered that I and my brother (cousin but we are like sons of the same mother) played cricket in my grandma's home. After that he climbed the king coconut tree, he threw some king coconuts to me. Haha I ran away like a cheetah. It was a joke. After that we ate them sneakily. Because our grandma didn't like that. Another beautiful thing was we create a small tree house on the branches of the cashew tree. On that days, we thought we were Soldiers. we used that house as our camp. we create some guns(not exactly same) using bamboo trees. I remembered that I played GTA vice city at first time with him.Now my brother is a teacher in a school.....Good old days.....Happy weekend brothers

Last edited: Mar 11, 2023
  3. Day 1

4. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing your memories. I appreciate it!

5. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Day 24.

Met with friend to play pool thing. I enjoyed. I haven't played it in years. Let's say this was my weekend. Time to go back to doing stuffs.

I don't know... It's lonely to work from home. Going to university to teach algebra once a week is not enough for me. I have to keep this in mind, when searching for new job. Until that, I'll try to go to libraries more often.

Drive_working_home.jpg

:emoji_palm_tree:

Hard mode + no shutting blockers down - day 24.
    No caffeine (no coffee, tea, chocolate, etc.).
    Calisthenics workout every Saturday. I can do one additional workout on any chosen day. 13 done.

6. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

7. theonlyway

theonlyway Fapstronaut

Day 1.

Didnt think about it, so no urges.

8. JimRacine

JimRacine Fapstronaut

9. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

10. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

11. KingPiece

KingPiece Fapstronaut

25 days – You try to pass through Caradhras but the PMO forces were strong there. You make a detour to the Dwarven Realm of Moria.

12. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

13. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

14. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 57 - Warrior

I think I am sure certain fellow brothers wants to hear more than just simple check ins on my end. But sometimes there is nothing to say.

I think some/few of you brothers will be upset because your struggling with your urges. Struggling to get back up after a fall but for me what I am going to say below this is not the case. I don't like to admit to this but here it is.

TBH, I was actually considering to relapsing due to the feeling of "Not good enough". Intentionally trigger myself by looking at P and follow it to a full relapse. Something I was reflecting in other areas in my life. Not about my NoFap journey. I am confident enough to do this journey.
    Absolutely, I know I can do this. But this was hard to admit here. This is almost an equivalence to relapsing to boredom for me which I have done a couple of times in the past before starting my Hard Mode journey here. There is only one good thing when I commit to no PMO/Semen Retention/NoFap lifestyle. But that's it. I will not say this though. I will save that for later. But I didn't give in to my PMO Ring.

In the end, No PMO.
    It was over once it was 1v1 sword fight with Aragorn. Lurtz was no match. A struggle to win just like Aragorn but came through in the end. Let's go Fellowship.

Fighting as Warrior of Gondor.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2023
  15. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 319
    Just like a Soldier, Keep moving on forward

PeaceOnEarth108, Ūruz, Ank07 and 4 others like this.
  16. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

17. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Fellowship Friend's!

11 days Free of PMO.

As I mentioned in a past post my posts will be verify brief for at least the next month.

Stay Strong!

18. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Day 25.

Wet dream last night. I am not surprised. First wet dream is usually between 3 and 4 weeks. Seems this is how my physiology works. After wet dream I am quite tempted. I hope I won't use this as an excuse.

:emoji_palm_tree:

Hard mode + no shutting blockers down - day 25.
    No caffeine (no coffee, tea, chocolate, etc.).
    Calisthenics workout every Saturday. I can do one additional workout on any chosen day. 13 done.

19. Day 2
    I looks like I got the sting:emoji_zap::emoji_zap::emoji_zap:

20. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut