1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I was coming to usa from india for........

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by jackcruiser800, Mar 9, 2023.

1. jackcruiser800

jackcruiser800 Fapstronaut

I want to pursue ms in usa and i though my dating life would be ruined if all the girls (in the usa stressing very much about looks, chad and all) are like what we see on the internet. Then how will i survive with these girls and i even wonder will i get any . All the girls in us mainly are very demanding in all aspects. And i insecure that i can provide them or not.

Or you guys think i am stressing too much ? Do you guys think this all hype will decrease??

Help me guys i am very much stressed.spare your thoughts on this .
    Or guys do you wanna suggest diffrent countries to study? I am 22 btw and in my graduation year.

2. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

IMO if you're studying you should be focusing on your studying, going after girls won't help you graduate. I've gone back to school and don't have time for a relationship, it's too much of a distraction.

jackcruiser800 likes this.
  3. DeepRecovery

DeepRecovery Fapstronaut

What does your dating life look like now? I would say the bigger question is making friends in general, out of the friends circle there may be people you might date but that's more of the realistic scenario to me.

What are you getting your MS in?

4. jackcruiser800

My dating life sucks rn, =0.
    The place where i live is more conservative type and do not matched my vibe for forever since i was born here, that is why i also don't have any friends. I have only 3-4 friends for now but they don't care for my problems. They know how much i need a relationship but all they do is tell me their stories of whom they fucked this week where i don't even have a single girl in my life. They don't even care and they never ask about my life or anything personal. I get so jealous of them, their stories and all.

I have a shitty family too. They make my suffering more irritating and hard.

Currently my biggest goal is to move out of my city but for it i need a job and i am studying everyday to make that dream of finally moving out true. When I'll move out I'll start my new life with good friends and i will never talk to my old friends n family anymore I'll completely cutt them off and will forget all these selfish peoples. But i know getting a job will take a year or so that's why i am wanting to romanticize my struggle in the solitude.
    I can't take this loneliness no more .

I think i should try cold approach to girls . That is the only option left for me to survive this phase of my life. I only see cold approach as my last option. Like do or die.

For ms i am in planning phase only and ms has a higher probability of not happening as it will require a large amount of money and i don't want my parents money for it .but i am thinking of usa or Europe. Europe seems good in terms of culture, good music, and nice people which usa lacks i think .

I have 4-5 months remaining days of college. I want it over so badly too.

5. SilentWolfSong

SilentWolfSong Fapstronaut

MS = master of science? So you would do several years of school?
    Where in the US would you go?
    I don't know where it's cheap, but I live in Michigan, and it's a good place. Variety of cultures, seasons.

6. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

You might find Americans come across as friendlier. Europeans tend to be more reserved. If you're going to a university learn about the culture of the particular uni. Some uni's in America and even some European uni's are aggressively progressive where things like the studying of Beethoven is banned and you're not allowed to read classics like Jane Eyre.

7. jackcruiser800

Yess it makes sense. But aren't European girls are more beautiful?? That to pulls me there