1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying expensive gifts for the girl friend

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Mar 18, 2023.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

When is the right time to buy expensive gifts for girl friend when dating ? If she is your wife there is no problem at all, girl friend the problem is you dont know if she is gonna stay or not with you.
    Usually the men are expected to buy the expensive gifts for the women, I observe this.

Would like opinions of woman also, hope they are here.

Br,
    Nfp

2. StevenR

StevenR Fapstronaut

I think it's healthy for me to avoid using money as a way of gaining leverage in a relationship. It's not about money (or at least I don't want relationships to be).
    The tables can turn too, so what if you marry a doctor and you're the stay at home parent?

JustinX and kropo82 like this.
  3. skybrowser

skybrowser Fapstronaut

In my experience a lot of decent women don't necessarily need a gift to be expensive just something to show that you care. But then this could partly depend on the occasion and how long you've been together.

4. I don't think you should look at the price tag of an item but consider more how the woman would react to the gift. If you buy her something expensive that she does not want and has no interest in, she won't use it. But if you talk with her and listen to what she says in the relationship you might find something cheap but that would have a lot more meaning to her.

5. Miracle25

Miracle25 New Fapstronaut

The right time to buy expensive gifts for your girlfriend when you're dating can vary from person to person and the stage of your relationship. As for opinions from women, it's essential to remember that every individual is unique. Some may appreciate grand gestures, while others might value small, meaningful gifts or experiences together. It's always a good idea to communicate openly with your partner about your intentions and feelings. If you're looking for a thoughtful and customizable gift, you can check out the Name Necklace Official webpage.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2023