1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SEEKING PAIN DURING SEX : WOMEN PLEASE RESPOND

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Kartik_2022, Feb 22, 2023.

1. Kartik_2022

Kartik_2022 Fapstronaut

My partner desires to have pain during sex through
    Bites
    Hair pulling
    Spanking
    Sucking tongue badly
    Use of massage candle
    Tied up hands or feet

Is it a normal sexual behaviour?

2. People have weird fetishes. I've had similar experiences with my ex gf. She was raped in the past so this could be a reason for her to having this kind of cravings.

3. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

What is normal?

Kartik_2022 likes this.
  4. Kartik_2022

Kartik_2022 Fapstronaut

Is it a regular or problematic sexual behaviour?

5. If she goes to a cop, tells the cop that you raped her, and shows bite marks that you gave her; then I pray you don't get instantly thrown in prison.

You seem to be describing sadism or masochism. Both are things that I would avoid. Bites and other injuries can cause bleeding or more chances of infection. Sex is already pathologically dangeorous enough. No reason to make it more contaminating.

I personally would not pursue sadomasochism because of false rape accusations. A woman wishing to be injured during sex only sounds like a fun way to spend years in jail and pay thousands of dollars in restitution. Maybe if she were my wife, I would be less skeptical. But again, there's the increased risk of infection.

Also, feelings can mask or underestimate injuries. I've read of people who have had anal sex and then continually suffer from inflammation or pain in or around their anus days afterwards. I've read of someone who recieved anal sex almost daily and (years after) still annually suffers from chronic pain from it. During passion, our perception of pain and serious injuries may be impaired, so such sex is really not safe.

Internal injuries can also occur during sadomasochistic sex. These injuries can be harder to detect and lead to serious complications or internal infections. Internal injuries are usually more difficult to treat than external injuries.

Mara43 likes this.
  6. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

For some people it's problematic and for others, it's not. It all depends on the circumstances.

7. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

He says it's with his partner so it's probably a long-established relationship. Think she is hardly likely to go to the police if she's happy.

I think you can apply this line of thought to other things such as workouts and physical exercise. Sometimes I have intense workouts and other times I don't. It depends on how I'm feeling at the time.

8. Kartik_2022

Kartik_2022 Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

As I see it, sex is an extension of love. It is soft and filled with emotions.

My partner requires pain during sex, which is totally different from how I see it. In my opinion, having sex with pain is to seek pleasure through it. Emotional connection through such a sex may be difficult.

Do you see sex with pain as a problematic behaviour which I should highlight her ?

Mara43 likes this.
  9. Kartik_2022

Kartik_2022 Fapstronaut

I am bit confused because of her pain seeking desires.

Should I try and give it to her ; the pain, bites, hair pulling, anal fingering, anal sex .... OR tell her to restrict those desires.

She likes to be explore lot of things to seek pain and enjoy.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2023
  10. In my opinion, yes.
    I agree with your point of view about emotional connection

11. Positive Psychology

Positive Psychology Fapstronaut

My girlfriends enjoys some of the things you described as well. Spanking, tied up hands and some other activities which fit into the 'light' SM spectrum are fine with me. I will not participate in actions I don't feel comfortable with and neither should you. I suggest you have a talk with your partner and make her know where you draw the line.

kropo82 likes this.
  12. Overcome Vice

Overcome Vice New Fapstronaut

It seems to be pretty common with women, there is a reason 50 shades of grey was so popular. Don't do anything you're not comfortable with.