1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Near to 90 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by bogdan1311, Mar 25, 2023.

1. bogdan1311

bogdan1311 New Fapstronaut

Firstly, I want to make it clear that I'm not an expert english speaker and I'm sorry in advance for this.
    As title said, I'm close to 90 days, since day 0 I have lots of improvements as: nocturnal erections very consistent ( i mean almost every night), they wake me up, also MW, but mw are not so consistent because I wake up every morning by the alarm( I don't know if this is the problem) and in the last month I noticed erection during the day(especially after leg workouts).
    When I'm lying down in the bed my erections are very ok, they last for about 2-5 minutes( I don't know exactly) but when I get up from bed my penis goes down very fast, rarely stays up 30 seconds. I mean, I observed some improvements because before when I was standing there was no erection and now it is, even it doesn't last so long.
    My question is: Do I need more time to fix this? (I will mention that when I was PMOing my positions doing this were lying in bed and sitting on a chair).
    Is it someone with a similar path of the problem like mine?

2. Roffelaar

Roffelaar Fapstronaut

I think you are focusing too much on these kind of things. The body acts the way it does and there is no need to try to make things better or to fix them. The body is smarter than you will ever be and it will fix itself in the right way, as long as you are kind to it by exercising regularly, continuining your AMAZING streak (only something to be proud of) and putting the right things in your mouth.

I have the same, (90+ days) uncontrollable erections, but I love it. Just by getting a nice smile from a girl I notice my dick getting rock hard, however I am completely in control and totally not desperate. That's the power of semen retention / nofap.

3. bogdan1311

Thank you for your answer, sometimes I just need to talk to someone who is in my situation. This period of nofap I do tell my friends about this problem but none of them experienced my nightmare.
    Right now, I eat healthy, I avoid huge amounts of sugar and I go gym 6 days a week. If you want to share any other experience of yours with me I would be glad to hear it.

4. Guys, I still have wet dreams, once a month or more rarely, and I'm over 1000 days free. Those things may happen even to someone who's completely rebooted and they're just a small nuisance for the sweet feeling of being free.
    So, don't worry about your organism's reactions. Just don't let yourself WANT your organism to have those reactions. Addiction is such a tricky thing...
    Anyway, stay cool! Well, you're already cool to be so close to 90, so let's get even cooler!

5. bogdan1311

Sincerely I don't want to go down there again, I don't feel to watch those miserable things again.
    Now my next target is 180 days, the most significant improve in this journey is the confidence. I'm so surprised about how confident I became and it's still going up :)