1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 9

2. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

3. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

4. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

5. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

temptations resisted: 0
    days: 0
    Congratulations @Anas778 @Reghu

6. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

7. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

V low dopamine yesterday (week 2) followed by dreams and nocturnal emissions last night. Just goes to show that without having even looked at P last week, the fishing and e site still overloaded my system with unnatural dopamine levels. Stay strong and free brothers - do not fish!

Ūruz, 500, Reghu and 4 others like this.
  8. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

9. LZR

LZR Fapstronaut

The day doesn't started so well so many thoughts in my mostly negative but what can this is the only place where I shear my feelings sometimes I dont feel like I have family or a friend to talk to its not like I never tried to make friends but it doesn't last long enough may be I am a boring or something and because of the COVID it become worst, now i dont feel any connection to the society, its just me now...lets see if it gets any better.

Ūruz, 500, Reghu and 3 others like this.
  10. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 85 - Warrior
    Exiting the swamp you found something shining behind a small rock: a ring made of mithril and set with a white gem. Lady Galadriel appears.
    "This is Nenya, the Ring of Adamant, and I am its Keeper. I give it to you mighty Traveler, so it may protect you against lust evil."
    Quest Magic – Nenya
    :emoji_ring:
    [​IMG]

11. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Don't worry, bro. Be yourself, be persistent and you'll find good friendships. You are a good person. And good people need good friends. It may take a while to find one, but it will happen for sure.

12. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Day 7.

I wish Happy Easter (for those who celebrate)!

I like Easter, because in my view, it's the holiday that tells much about our lives. No matter how dark and difficult life gets, light and goodness ALWAYS win.

Day started ok for me. Got up on time. Went for a long walk. This year I won't go to the village for Easter. Mom is working in hospital today.

Yesterday calisthenics was a fantastic - real good weather outside. I feel that I am getting stronger. Pike push ups don't scare me anymore. So, maybe it's time for handstands. I will start with frog stands, of course. But before that I have to learn correct warm ups, because I am going to more interesting territories.

Hardmodes are not easy today. Quite tempted. Sadly, relapse is still an option for me, dishonest behaviour is still an option. I don't know what to do, so that it wouldn't. How much do I have to change?

:emoji_palm_tree:

Next reward - denim jacket on July 3rd.
    Hard mode + no shutting blockers down - day 7.
    No caffeine (no coffee, tea, chocolate, etc.).
    Calisthenics workout every Saturday. I can do one additional workout on any chosen day.

13. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

14. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

Streak duration :6 hrs :(

Baki Hanma, Ūruz, 500 and 5 others like this.
  15. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Baki Hanma, Ūruz, 500 and 4 others like this.
  16. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Day 7. II.

Hardmodes is a safe. Fell for a nap instead of pmo. It's not the first time, when nap saves me. Calms hormones I guess.

I am feeling ok now. Just that I am in this procrastinatory mode. I have one thing to do today want it or not. But it is so much fun to delay it until late evening. Why everything becomes so much more interesting, when during procrastination?

Jokes and superficial talk aside. What is the truth today? One person hurt me last week emotionally. And week later I am still hurting. So, lots of thoughts what to do.

Speaking about the hardmodes journey, I think I am not that determined as I was after relapse. It's easy to claim that I want a year of hardmodes in the beginning of the streak, but as the days go by I want it less and less, until I relapse. And then I want it again... I don't like this cycle. What could be the remedy? I am not sure. I'll just try to remind me the moods, with which I started this streak. No matter what happens in my life, this is important to me and this streak has to continue. At least 83 more days until I earn the jacket. The worrying thing is today, when I almost relapsed I forgot about all of that. Even the jacket. What kept me in right minsdet was that I promised my friends to survive at least until Tuesday.

Journey continues...

Drive.png

Calisthenics workout every Saturday. I can do one additional workout on any chosen day.

Baki Hanma, Ūruz, 500 and 3 others like this.
  17. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

LLOYYD, Baki Hanma, Ūruz and 3 others like this.
  18. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Day 7. III.

Wanted to sleep, so went to sleep on time. But I can't. Tried to do the body scan - didn't help.

I am tempted. I would like to masturbate very much. Yeah... It's my weak point. I relapsed many times before the sleep in the past. I hope I won't relapse this night.

I hope this stays manageable and I won't have to run outside at night. But it's completely valid option if the things get bad.

No matter what happens in my life, this is important to me and this streak has to continue.

No matter what happens in my life, this is important to me and this streak has to continue.

19. LZR

LZR Fapstronaut

Day 2 Completed

The sward was blue today, I was sad but @Paul S. Helped me keep going with his motivating words. It happens with all ou us time to time that we forget all important things when we are about to relapse and the cycle tries to continue but you have to remind it to ur self that what was the purpose of the streek what the life without pmo will feel like no urges, no anxiety , no dispersion and best of all that cool Dannim jacket. Procrastination is kind of a move frome pmo, it's the badest that can happen to u because after all we want to get rid of pmo because it is taking a good amount of time of our life and wastes it, procrastination is just like that think about it, so no matter what stick to your day schedule it will help you to stay focus. And be strong brother.

20. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 10