1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 86, 87, 88, 89, & 90. Checking in.

Day 90 - Grey Wizard
    :emoji_star2: You reached the Black Gate of Mordor. Power and wisdom runs through your veins, you´re a servant of the Secret Fire, Wielder of The Flame of Anor, a Grey Wizard.
    [​IMG]

Yes sir, I am a
    Grey Wizard today. What a journey so far. I did it. But still half way through to Mount Doom to destroy the PMO Ring now. Let's go Fellowship.
    [​IMG]

2. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

29 days
    Medium urges yesterday but focusing in work stuffs helps me to avoid the urges. A lot of sex thoughts at morning all the days. Trying to improve that
    Today I worked out and took a cold shower
    Keep strong my brothers.

3. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

4. LZR

LZR Fapstronaut

Day 0 Completed,

This time I would like to take some time to make plan I really want this to work any how ,every time I started this jurny I was I have an idea what made me fall in to the relapse again and again, thanks for your advice @Redemptionisrequired. I really want to make this plan work this time. but...
    Every time I relapsed i really dont remember all of this that I have to take controle of myself i really forgets about this strak this group that i have here, its like I became a different person at that time which thinks that PMO is the best way to exit the negativity around me at the moment. as u say @A Social Construct that PMO stopes me to make any progress in my projects its stops me doing what is right for me but most of all it makes all of my progresses come to zero at the end, its like have to start again and again because of every time I relapse loses whole progress of mine that i have done in the particular project and that is what hearts the most, but thanks to help me understand that i have to stand again to make these loses a success...
    Thanks for the video @Baki Hanma it had answered me a lot and I really respect you a lot, you have showed me that its possible to quite PMO for ever and have a great lifestyle.

At the end i thank all of you to gave your support i really needed it this time...Thank you guys.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2023
  5. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

6. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

7. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

8. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

D
    dAy 15

9. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Fellowship Friend's!

28 day's Free of PMO.

Another day of rest and meditation, no screens after this post

Stay Strong!

@LLOYYD Congrats brother! You did the 90 day standard reboot! What was your longest streak so far? I feel like you're close to beating it or have beaten it. Either way, well done brother!

@LZR When your mind is clear, then dive deep into what lead you down that path instead. Your addict mind takes over, it's understandable. Work towards understanding what leads you to numb yourself, to release on junk food type pleasure. I truly believe that breaking free from addiction, equates to, getting to the root cause of our avoidance and desire to numb. Teaching ourselves to face those moments instead.

@Paul S. How are you brother?

10. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

11. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

12. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Thank you brother including the rest of the fellowship! 28 days was my best exactly where you are right now. I already beaten it when I hit 29 days here in Hard Mode in my past check ins in this current streak. 20+ days was my baseline but now I have beaten it. Yes sir, I reached 90 days and it wasn't easy especially since this is Hard Mode after all. Kept failing and couldn't reach at least 30 days before that but now I did it :emoji_relaxed: Technically 90 up to 100 days is my bare minimum goal to hit on Hard Mode for myself. Now still onward and upward to 180 days.

13. PeaceOnEarth108

14. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Try to track your progress, this will help you on how much do you need to improve and set you reacheable goals. That helps to me.

15. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

30 daysd
    Middle urges yesterday and with some high urges today. Trying to avoid them keeping me out of house or focusing in somethind difficult to do. Other thigs that helps to is to take some dopamine from for example chocolate with no so much sugar, or food that I like but without eating so much. Is just to mantain the calm. Some natural relax pills helps too.
    Worked out and took a cold shower.
    Keep strong my brothers.

16. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

17. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

18. LZR

LZR Fapstronaut

Day 1 Completed
    The number signifies the beginning. This time I will not gonna Waite for my mind to get the state of work instead I will make it work.

Thanks @nerdy_owl for the advice, I'll look into it.

19. KingPiece

KingPiece Fapstronaut

60 days – On your path you meet Treebeard, the oldest of the Ents. He offers you Ent-draughts, magical waters from Fangorn ladled out into a large bowl. As you drink, the waters bring refreshment and vigour to every limb of your body.

Quest Magic – Ent-Draughts :emoji_tea:

20. PeaceOnEarth108