1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Low status man

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, May 11, 2023.

1. Hi all, I can’t get over the fact I’m the low man on the pecking order in terms of dating. I make moderately good pay but I hear 80% of women want the top 10% of guys. I haven’t had a gf in 10 years while all my friends seem to find women left and right. Idk wtf is wrong with me?

2. Woodcutter74

Woodcutter74 Fapstronaut

Where did you get this notion that 80% women want the 10% of guys? You tube videos that say why men fail on online dating? MGTOW, Red Pill forums, Manosphere or Rollo Tomassi's Rationale Male?

I don't think there is anything wrong with you, unless if you make women your mental point of origin instead of yourself. My suggestion is focus on your well being, personal growth, personal development and you will get quality women.

3. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

You first need to love yourself (from the post I can see that you dont), and then you can share that love with the other. If you dont love yourself you need to work on it and change what can be changed (usually around 90%) and embrace what cannot be changed (usually around 10%).

Woodcutter74 likes this.
  4. Woodcutter74

Woodcutter74 Fapstronaut

My bad, I did forget to mention that one should not listen to Youtube content which promotes victim hood, bitterness and misogyny.

5. I second this - and also you may need to re-assess your "type". If you are swiping the materialistic brain-dead women covered in clown makeup posing in exotic places "for the gram", these are the low grade women on the pecking order. They have invested all their energy in how to look good from the outside, with no energy spent to develop their inside (ie. crazy hot girls). This is not the case for all of them, but probably 8/10 - and the other 20% well, you have to be able to match them in terms of intellect, financial, self-secure, high self-worth, etc.. so like JustinX said gotta up your game if you want that.. but girls that are 6s and 7s are where it is at if you want to have a good life partner, a co-parent, co-pilot, less drama, authenticity, etc.. Looks dont matter, we all get uglier, fatter, and wrinklier by middle age anyway! lol

6. Woodcutter74

Woodcutter74 Fapstronaut

Mortadella, all depending of the women's group age, where one meets them ( bars, dating sites, etc.) I would say that there are 40 % of crazy hot women that will like a guy for who he is, and not just for hypergamous reasons. Ironically, I have met women who are 5s, 6s and 7s who's standards are way too high without being realistic, more than hot girls. These were women who were no prizes , not just appearance wise, but personality wise as well.

As for we all get uglier, fatter and wrinklier by middle age, as a 48 year old male speaking, there are women that are still natural beauties and hot looking in their fifties, sixties, seventies and so on. If we get uglier, fatter and so on, that would be do to a compound effect of bad habits, life situations that have drained us or just letting ourselves go.

Besides these statements, I do agree with you when it comes to the type of women a man wants to attract, he has to better himself if he wants to be an attractive man who has options; but he also has to make sure he is doing it for the right reasons, not just to attract women but overall for his own benefit as well.

7. pz15298

pz15298 Fapstronaut

The question is not well posed, we need more context on your situation and what you look for in a girl.

The simplest way: Sit down with your friends who you say are good with women and ask what they do, ask them for advice. Find at least two friends, one with the highest success with women, one who has success and similar personality/temperament/circumstances to you. Drop your ego completely and humbly take their advice

8. Bloodstream

Bloodstream Fapstronaut

Well statistics from say Tinder shows 10% of the men get 90% of the women. But that's because it's a very shallow way to meet someone. Unfortunately when dating in 2023 it's a lot about the apps, especially the older you get if you don't have a large friend circle. But as being said above I hope there is someone for you as well, and by all means just take chances, worst case you get refused, their loss.

9. Leanmaxxing

Leanmaxxing Fapstronaut

It is what it is man. Women don’t want average guys anymore.
    If you had the ability to get the top 20 percent of women easily then you would do the same as what women do now with men.

10. Bloodstream

Bloodstream Fapstronaut

Well there's that, these women think they "deserve" these top guys. But the guys usually just want the top girls, so the rest of the girls become angry at the rest of the 80% men for being rejected. And also judge them because the 20% at the "top" treat them like shit.

11. Bloodstream

Bloodstream Fapstronaut

There is however a lot of women that don't work like this but on dating apps it seem to be 98%.

12. I’ve seen women get with all sorts of guys from poor dudes, to dumb dudes, to rich dudes, to confused dudes, to asshole dudes, and even on rare occasions even fat dudes.

The only type of dudes that seem to never get woman are whiny dudes.