1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. ws00525859

ws00525859 Fapstronaut

today is the second day. I will go on until ......... just go on, with no expect

2. Alright dude. It has nothing to do with your belief or anything like that. It was just conflicting with the community guidelines of being respectful (especially the first line) you could have framed that sentence in a better way.

3. Dude.. Believe me when I say it's better to ask her out and find out if she's interested in you or not than to keep thinking about it. I've been advised by fellow saiyans on this thread to do the same when I had a doubt previously. It was tough for me but in the end it was the right decision. Take your time and think carefully about your decisions.. Good luck man

4. That's a good way to relieve negative thoughts. I read books to get rid of those thoughts. Easiest way to get rid of these thoughts is by distracting your mind immediately from it.

5. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

6. Spirali

Spirali Fapstronaut

7. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

8. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

If it's against community guidelines then so be it. I don't see any problem in what I said. The way that other people perceive my words is someone elses issue. I think about what I say with a lot of attention, and I don't usually say something I don't mean. If you feel the need to delete it as a mod then go ahead because I'm not deleting or editing what I said.

9. :emoji_thumbsup:

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Checking in day 1

Ūruz, Spirali, JB39 and 5 others like this.
  11. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

12. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Yo..Kratos..Glad to see you brother

MJ Warrior 93, Ūruz, Spirali and 4 others like this.
  13. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

glad to see you too man, its great seeing your streak this big! you have been at it huh?

15. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Relapsed

16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

To all which are on great streaks, here are my words to you.

17. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

18. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 34 saiyans

Been back at it with training, both weight lifting and calisthenics, and I gotta say I'm feeling it lol, but its a good pain, the pain of growth and shedding of old. My sleep schedule is still a work in progress. Keep going saiyans
    Fight or die!