1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

CELEBRATING 180 DAYS OF REBOOTING(A STATE OF EQUILIBRIUM IN MY EMOTIONS).

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by programer, Oct 24, 2015.

1. programer

programer Fapstronaut

I never thought that one day I will reach here. I have succeded in combating this Demon of PMO. My life has totally changed from a Cronic PMO addict to a Man.

Since quitting pmo. I am no longer sad, deppressed or alone. My emotions are now stable.

I lost fat and trimmed up. My old good looks are coming back. My dry lips are now normal and they look nice.

My social anxiety is gone. I interact with people as a normal person. I dont fear people as I used to in the past.

I have gained a lot of confidence. My relationship with girls has highly improved. I now feel like a huge chick magnet. I really do not understand why they notice me a lot nowadays.

My brain as well as memory have changed. My mind is so sharp now. I no longer have difficulties in making simple decisions like in the past. My concentration in class has also been boosted.

I have started growing hair all over. In general my health, Physically, Mentally and Emotionally has greatly improved. I have done things which I never thought I will do.

If I reached here then any one else can. I hope this will act as an inspiration to you all struggling with this addiction. All the best and greetings from Nairobi, the city under the Sun, Kenya.

Klenton, Lexy, Lunar Devil and 31 others like this.
  2. HopeFaith

HopeFaith Fapstronaut

Yes very inspiring thank you.

programer likes this.
  3. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

4. Almtead

Almtead Fapstronaut

Congratulations. That's quite an accomplishment. I hope to get there soon myself.

5. Nice one, @programer!

Pleased to hear all this.

Could you share what worked for you?

What didn't?

Any tips?

Would love to know - all knowledge helps!

On you go friend - wish you well for a bright future! :)

6. programer

programer Fapstronaut

Firstly, Thank you evereone for you encouraging replies.

This is what worked for me. I simply hated M & P. The reason are on my thread Tittled "167 days later, I have realised what PMO does to it's captive" It is in rebooting Forum.

7. PotentLife

PotentLife Fapstronaut

Big congratulations to you, programer! I quoted you in my journal. I wish you many continued benefits, as I do to everybody else on this site.

8. programer

programer Fapstronaut

Thank you very much.

9. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

Fcuken a man fucken A i'm doing this just as you I'm doing it!!!

10. HighRyder27

HighRyder27 Fapstronaut

Growing hair all over? You're not turning into a werewolf are you???

Just kidding - congrats man! Maybe I can grow a full beard after this one, but I'm not counting on it. haha.

Thank you for the inspiration!

Indignation likes this.
  11. HopeFaith

HopeFaith Fapstronaut

Does it mean wham you MO one have not much bodily hair??

12. programer

programer Fapstronaut

This are the works of testesterone!

13. programer

programer Fapstronaut

Apsolutely yes. Testesterone which is thrown away during MO is of Vital importance for so much including body Oil and Hair growth. Want that Cute beard, Stop MO.

catriel likes this.
  14. HopeFaith

HopeFaith Fapstronaut

Lol :) I will never look at bold man the same again :)))

15. HopeFaith

HopeFaith Fapstronaut

I love this post. It is such a nice reminder why we are all doing it. It helps to keep the benefits in front of our eyes through tough times as this is our reward for the success.

16. programer

programer Fapstronaut

I am also taking Cold Showers. I've totally no mercy for this Sucking Addiction. I must leave it behind.

iborntobefree likes this.
  17. HopeFaith

HopeFaith Fapstronaut

Love your attitude. It will get you far.

18. programer

programer Fapstronaut

Well, All I need never to pmo is to Just remember the Priceless things i've Lost to pmo.

Apart from all this positive Changes, I have also been through extreme heavy shit.
    -ups and downs
    -some irritating feelings

The good thing though is that the positive effects outshine the negative effects.

Indignation likes this.