1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What to do ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by AngelLightAdi, May 17, 2023.

1. AngelLightAdi

AngelLightAdi Fapstronaut

I was attractive to all females and out of JEALOUSY , they have created hearts on my cat and wounds were so deep , that my cat died over time

My another cat has no pur anywhere below stomach , like all other cats having , and from consequences from inside , when I was trying to get him away from here , I cannot pick him up in hands he doesn't lets me . Nobody can . My another cat too , is so pernamentaly damaged that I cannot even bring him somewhere safe to save him , because he doesn't lets me pick him up in hands . He lets nobody , only me he was letting but then not even me because he is hurt from inside .

Coincidence all this happened since they are here ??? After my entire life having a cats ??? Nobody could pick up a cat in hands , it makes sound because it is in hurt , they have created all blood on my another cat too below stomach a few months ago. I was very afraid that something will happen to my another cat again and I was going to bring it somewhere on safety , then I got so many signs and intuition that he is safe there so I left him on that part of city where a lot of people are living and they will take care of him as they take care of all cats there

How sick you need to be to stalk a person every second of day and fallow a person to stalk so obsessive with stalking a person every second with wishing evil , the cat started having wounds again when they realized I lost all the strength from relapse after almost 400 days .

Should I avenge cats and deal with psychopaths psychically ?? The problem is , they have stolen everything from me . They were watching everything I was doing on phone , got so much empowered by my information . If they were original versions of themselves if they could not hack my phone I would be able to take a plenty of them . Recently I do not have much power . But I am having some . I am thinking now between 3 options :

1 . Avenge cats now . Yes I can
    2 . Regain a little bit more power , wait for time to pass and avenge
    3 . I am going to Lord . I do not need life on this earth . I am going to a much better lands than this , yes . Leaving this world .

Last edited: May 17, 2023
  2. AngelLightAdi

They are after empaths . I was lifting vibration of the planet , waking up people from matrix , making them aware of their subconscious mind and conscious mind , to become spiritually enlightened , to stop living in darkness , everything about matrix is low vibrational .

That is why matrix attacked me . I am too much light of this world .

They are living entirely in darkness acting from subconscious mind , without being aware of it . From animalistic instincts and humans are worse animals than another animals . They are trying to make their T.I look bad as possible . If I was anyting they ever said about me , they would not be after me in the first place . If I was like them , who doesn't care , they would not be after me .

It is not that I am leaving the world because of them . I just feel like it is too low vibrational , this world . I want to get to Lord . I really don't feel like I belong here . I am too much of a light to be here .

3. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

Can I suggest a fourth option? See a psychiatrist, and if you already have, get your prescription refilled. If you’ve had experience like this before, you know it feels real now but you feel better on the meds.

4. AngelLightAdi

How manipulative person you need to be to be obsessive narccisstic stalkers , wishing evil to innocent every day , and you are even murderer of innocent animals , and you somehow get on your side all the people against a person who did nothing wrong to anyone ??

Coincidence that last night I had a very sexual dreams ?? They want me to relapse by their black magic . I will go to psychiatric anyways to prove I am completely healthy and nothing is Inside my head . I know it sounds like schizophrenia , but it is really happening .

5. My guess is you need Jesus the son of God. He freed me from all kind of torturing. He can do it for you if you ask Him.

6. AngelLightAdi

They do . I got so much evidence . Here , I am chilling with friends , watching football . My father was too there and it was all silent . As soon as we came here and I entered this room , cars started loudly moving outside , at 00:30 AM . Coincidence ? But I do not want to talk to my family about this to not upset and scare them . Here , I can show evidence of cases like this 1000 times

I do not know why I tried to expose them so hard . They are already exposing themselves . That is useless , to expose them , because everybody around them is already like them . By talking bad about innocent person , good person , empath , all the time they already exposing themselves how big haters they are . By coming at innocent people , attacking them , talking bad about them to try to make everyone come at them .

Your posts are humoristic , sarcastic and funny . But please this is very serious . This is not something to joke about . I AM ALREADY WITH GOD , AND I ASKED HIM THAT SO MANY TIMES . Whether I leave this world or not , I am already feeling like my life is in danger anyways .

7. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

I'm telling you man, God helped humans figure out how to make meds. He wants you to take them. I know it sounds scary to hear that your own personal experience, the things you know for sure, might be wrong, but meds are the only way you're going to get them to stop harassing you.

500 likes this.
  8. AngelLightAdi

It is not scary for me but it is scary for another people when I talking to them

There were 3 targets : me and 2 of my pets . One of targets is already dead . They killed her . I will go to psychiatr to show it is not inside my head

9. You are in a spiritual battle. And I know the way out of that.

10. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

Guys, he's trolling.

Meshuga likes this.