1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. JB39

JB39 Fapstronaut

Day 103 check in.
    Had another long and busy day at work. Things are going well for the moment. I've been having some strange dreams lately and I kind of like them. Nothing related to pmo, more like a spy / adventure type movie. I find it funny and I can't wait to see what will I dream next.

Stay strong everone, one day at a time!

Ank07, KaiokenX20, Baki Hanma and 4 others like this.
  2. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

5 Day's Free of PMO.

Keep Training!

Ank07, KaiokenX20, Baki Hanma and 4 others like this.
  3. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

4. Checking in, no idea how I made it through this evening.
    Going to sleep now.

5. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

6. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

7. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

8. Urges all morning.

Surfing for nofap fuel and I found some.

I remember the last time I made it over a month. I spent every tough day hitting that emergency button to find a reason to go on, something to hold onto to keep me from falling off a cliff.[​IMG]

Ank07, Baki Hanma, Ūruz and 4 others like this.
  9. ws00525859

ws00525859 Fapstronaut

Day 8, another weekend

Ank07, Baki Hanma, Ūruz and 5 others like this.
  10. HakiMatt

HakiMatt Fapstronaut

11. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 40 saiyans

Still feeling a ton of emotion, probably due to healing. However the main ones are def anger and hatred. Its amazing how much of a passive person this demon makes us into. I realize that a lot of the people in my life, family included, are only around because I would tolerate the things they would say and do under the guise of theyre blood or theyre just messing around. No more, malice takes may forms. We have to fight it.
    Fight or die saiyans

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2023
  12. JB39

JB39 Fapstronaut

This made me smile. Well said, we can put up and ignore a lot of bullshit from family and friends when we are under the influence. I can't understand why.

But once the pmo's influence starts to fade all the bs becomes so transparent that is difficult to keep your calm.

Better days will come. Use this clarity to find better solutions to your problems instead of wasting time on others.

KaiokenX20, Ank07, Baki Hanma and 5 others like this.
  13. JB39

JB39 Fapstronaut

Day 104. Spend a lot of time out and with my little one. Happy days.

14. Relapsed, struggled til about 2 and then gave in to urges. Best run this month and I've been getting much better about not snowballing through days after a relapse. I am hitting a wall at 7 days or so and I am working to get past it.

My biggest challenges at the moment are the 7 day mark and the weekends.

I feel ashamed of relapsing, or that I am supposed to be ashamed for relapsing. I'm not, I feel good.
    I did my best and I failed. Giving up would definitely result in me feeling worse.
    I'm proud that I was able to post here quickly and take accountability for my actions. I am serious about my recovery.

15. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

6 Day's Free of PMO.

Keep Training!

Spirali, KaiokenX20, Ank07 and 7 others like this.
  16. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 2

17. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 9 complete.

I woke up this morning to do CrossFit training, then I got to practice Japanese language after. And I once again spent 15 minutes of meditating.

Now I started over on reading a book about stoic philosophy and the history of Marcus Aurelius. It's a really helpful book, I got it on my 27th birthday. I read it twice, and now I'm reading it for the third time.

18. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

19. Lexro84

Lexro84 Fapstronaut

Day 171

Never dreamt of getting this far. Didn't sleep well last night (woke up at 5AM). Could've been one or a combination of three things:

1. Was too busy on Saturday (went to the gym for 2,5 hours, then dancing for 3 hours and then drove 1,5 hours to go eat sushi with a friend and was home late a night).
    2. Sushi was not that great and a lot of salt, additives and mayonaise was used
    3. I have a first date planned for tonight with a woman today that looks very attractive on all (non photoShopped) pictures she'd send me (at least 6) and we had a great conversation on the phone and she also seems very enthusiastic about me.

So trying to chill a bit and hopefully have a refreshing nap and pray that the girl in real life is as great as she seems. Wish me luck everyone!