1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate The Last Rating You Rated

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 21, 2023.

What Rate would You Rate Your Last Rating?

1. Great

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Horrible

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Adam Sandler

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

Adam Sandler. Adding that to my rating scale.

2. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

I can’t believe I found something too meta for my taste. Maybe I just don’t understand well enough.

3. I rate this comment a solid 8/10. Well structured, not too wordy, and with a simple, compelling narrative. Could be improved with added humor or action scenes.

Meshuga likes this.
  4. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

“I can’t believe I found something too meta for my taste,” he laughed as he vaulted off the Empire State building, twisting in the air as he shot bad guys between the eyes with his dual Colt .45s, and landed on the back of a dragon.

Better?

5. Well it seems you introduced some plot holes in this version. I cannot suspend my disbelief that you managed to land on the back of a dragon while shooting in the air - at what point in the comment did you establish that you could do this? In this 6 hour video essay I will...

Meshuga likes this.
  6. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

“I can’t believe I found something too meta for my taste,” the cyborg ninja laughed as he vaulted off the Empire State building, twisting in the air as he shot bad guys between the eyes with his dual Colt .45s, and landed on the back of a dragon.

7. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

But remember, @UnholyConfessor , to rate your last rating. It spirals into a self-referential fractal.

And it’s not the review you are rating, but the rating. For example, I recently rated Neuromancer by William Gibson, and while the review shows I have some reservations and caveats, some nuance to my opinion, the rating itself is fairly high. So I’m feeling a little uncomfortable about that rating, meaning I rate that rating at 3/5. But now my most recent rating is of my rating, and I’m reasonably confident 3/5 is accurate. But then again, I have reservations about the lack of sophistication in a raw rating system, so it’s a 4/5. And now I have to rate that rating, and since the system I’m evaluating is now simplified enough to adequately assess through a raw rating system, that rating is a solid 5/5 and will continue to infinity. But maybe all that is irrelevant since my last rating was of Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.

Last edited: May 28, 2023
  8. Now you're just desecrating the source material. George Lucas is that you???

Meshuga likes this.
  9. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

It was my own source material, and I never said he wasn’t a cyborg ninja with a jetpack fighting witches and evil djinn, at the behest of the shadowy cabal who might be part of governmental black ops, or a private consortium of crystal merchants operating from a massive dirigible that never lands in order to dodge tariffs and extraditions.

10. Sadly I will have to rate this exchange a solid Adam Sandler, bordering on Owen Wilson.

11. I rate this rating 1 Jim Carrey's out of 10.

12. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

Wahhhow