1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

47 days in, should i keep going or quit?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by TheCarver, May 25, 2023.

1. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

i have a 6 pack in 30 days app installed on my phone im thinking walking for 30 mins a day plus that would be enough? i looked into looks maxxing and it recommends “liss cardio”

so what you are saying is if myfitness pal says my calories are 1800 a day i reduce that by 500? i don’t really eat red meat, i eat chicken though.

also isnt rice just useless carbs? just 1/4 cup is 160 calories. do i also need to be in a deficit everyday or do i have more freedom to eat on the weekends and more processed foods?

2. pmofreeliving

pmofreeliving Fapstronaut

Consistency is key. A Calorie deficit will help with loosing fat for sure but don't expect to see any visual results for at least a month. If you go to the gym every day, you will see results, but focus of the process not the result and you will get much, much further. Your brain has been wired to seek instant gratification, so it's important to focus on the process and be happy with that. The results will come if you stay consistent.

As for girls, just start approaching. You can meet girls literally anywhere. If you're at the grocery store, and you notice someone attractive, go up to them and tell them that they look beautiful, ask them how their day is going, ask them about what their name is, and see if you can get their number to continue the conversation. You might get rejected 100 times, but if you keep trying with different ideas and approaches, eventually someone will say yes. Just Keep Going. Theres a quote by will smith that goes "You don't try to build a wall, you don't set out to build a wall. You don't say 'I'm going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that's ever been built. ' You don't start there… You say 'I'm going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid. And if you do that enough times, eventually you will have a wall."

Just Keep Going.

3. pmofreeliving

pmofreeliving Fapstronaut

You need to be in a calorie deficit every day in order to loose weight consistently. That doesn't necessarily mean that you have to eat healthy foods every day, but it means that whatever you eat has to add up to a certain amount of calories. Also, sleep plays a big factor in how much fat you will add and loose. Get at least 7 hours each day and only drink alcohol in moderation (1-2 times a week at the most). Calories and carbs are different things, don't get them confused. You actually don't need to do cardio to loose weight, its a myth. But cardio is helpful since when you start weightlifting, you will be more tired, so you will do less exercise in general life than you would normally, so it helps to keep your exercise at a balanced level. I recommend that you look up a calorie calculator online to find out what weight you want to be at and it will tell you what calorie level you have to hit every day in order to hit that goal.

4. Robert1977

Robert1977 Fapstronaut

47 days, that is incredible!

5. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

this a old thread and i since then reset at 62 days cause i just didn’t see any noticeable difference. but im going to get back on the train and aim for a longer streak think the problem was, i wasn’t working out enough like an hour a day. i was only doing 10 minute ab exercises that made me barely break a sweat. as for girls and approaching and stuff, i met a friend online that hung out once, and she said that she would be willing to make the approach for me and suggested we go to a zoo as there will be more girls there because it is just too much of a hassle for me. good or bad idea?