1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I just had sex and it's all a lie

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by p1p2, Dec 11, 2022.

1. ZAk1

ZAk1 Fapstronaut

Can't lie it is more to do with the way you went about doing it, having sex with a girl you actually like is heaven and anyone saying otherwise has had trash sex. Anyway you are right having casual hookups makes you feel empty inside but its addictive

2. When you do a long reboot on hard mode, then you have an O,
    it's an awful feeling.
    No euphoria, all guilt.

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  3. ZAk1

ZAk1 Fapstronaut

I would agree with you, your body is used to releasing on unhealthy things, when you O to something that is natural your brain goes back to the previous pattern of Oing in the same way to an unhealthy thing, so it can feel the same as relapsing to P. After a couple weeks or months with a healthy release with another women your brain should get used to it

4. Yeah, I guess that could be true. One time I relapsed after a hard mode week when I got with a woman. It wasn't that great. Definitely the euphoria was
    absent. I guess you have to get it going for a while, but I can't do that, I have
    goals to accomplish first...

5. BigBallOfFire

BigBallOfFire Fapstronaut

you guys have serious issues with mental approach to sex (a beautiful, healing thing) that you feel guilt after having orgasm after so long.
    nature means balance, you should not go so long without healing your own approach to sex and healing all the traumas.
    even sex with a callgirl can be a memorable experience, still sex with a ''loving wife'' can sucks.
    it all depends on you and who you go to bed with

one more thing, sex is overrated mostly for people who don't do it regularly
    but to do it regularly you need to have healthy sexual energy balance. simple.
    but hard to do.

6. It's all about your attitude. If you NEED sex, if you NEED love, then you NEED it.

If you don't, then you'll be fine without it. Nobody ever dies from going without
    dopamine.

7. BigBallOfFire

BigBallOfFire Fapstronaut

actually youre wrong. you'd be dead without yoru brain producing dopamine.
    :)

you wont be dead from not walking in nature for sure, but youd be dead inside ;)

8. I think that this is bad science, and I also think that one day they will change their stance on this. But as for now, you believe what most scientists believe.

9. I feel that, when I first had it I was expecting something amazing to happen to me, but I felt the same.

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  10. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

1st kiss was really nice. 1st sex was bad. During next 25 years, I had many women. And some of em, I loved. Still... sex was... nothing like I thought it can be.

You miss sex when u dont have it, when u have it, u realize what it is..

I think females enjoy it much more than men. We have just a penis, and its not THAT sensitive. U super gently touch female clit with your tongue and she gets off. Now try that with our HW.. LOL

Than they have whole body full of erotogenic zones, we have ass and dick. We not the same.

Sometimes, when I see my girls in extasy, I have a time to envy them, knowing those realms are forbidden for men.

But we have different realms than having wet pussy in extasy. We have honor, vallhalla and purpose. I would not change that for wet pussy. We play this game on hardmode since birth.

Last edited: May 31, 2023
    GigglingTrout and 500 like this.