1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Loving God and His Priesthood

Fight the Good Fight

1. mygeneral

mygeneral Fapstronaut

We were invited to prepare ourselves for an important EQ discussion regarding Priesthood. Each day until then I'll be increasing my study of the Book of Mormon, prayer, and Come Follow Me study. We'll pray together each morning and night. I'd like to be as prepared as possible to learn and to serve as Father desires. To Be ONE.

2. mygeneral

mygeneral Fapstronaut

The Priesthood of God is a Light in the world. It is of Him. Father's Love for us is becoming clearer. My feeling of it in and around me. I marvel that we can be party to His power can being made manifest for the Redemption and Salvation of man. The trauma of personal events is subsiding. Repenting as solidly and consistenly as I know how and ask regularly for His help with it. I find myself sloooowly "waking" from the living horror of the wreckage of our lives by betrayal after betrayal after betrayal in rapid succession last couple years. Some dammage has/is been healed by God. The physical devastations to our household are still there forgiveness or not. Buckling down and forgiving those that knew better, myself, my Dear Wife K., it's been transforming my life. So cliche' sounding, but I notice every few days how much my mood/psyche/beliefs have improved. It really began about a month back when one good brother and his dear wife befriended us rather than conspire to get rid of us or worse. They were basicly understanding and loaned us use of a pickup when ours wasn't working and trying to move where we live. Then another brother and his dear wife listened and saw we needed a 12V battery and arranged for us to get one. In a long famine of Christlike behaviors, they were a LIFELINE to us! A Sunday every meeting topic of "Forgive!" was well taught by ordinarliy judgemental members...who did FANTASTICLY well! Message received in my heart.
    We were invited to Empty Nesters dinner the next night and went. Was nice for people to be willing to talk with us rather than stew silently or talking self-righteous smack behind our backs. This general time seems to be MY HINGE POINT. I'm coming back to myself. I feel the love, empathy, concern for others increasing in me again. We pray together and privately through the days. I feel the connection with Him increasing again. I feel His Spirit's impressions and promptings and marvel! Men are commanded to forgive. But having tender moments with the Lord and having comforting words between us. I marvel at the Love HE has/is to forgive and still love me. God forgives. I hope the lynch mob that seems to be gunning for me, their hearts be softened and blessed with charity and love as Jesus Christ has. Now that I've bottomed out and am Spiritually rapidly climbing altitude, it feels so good. Father please help me keep to the Covenant path. I value my God and the laws and Covenants he extends to us. THEY are ALL I feel I trust in THIS world. I feel gratitude in my heart to know OF the Godhead, moreso I feel gratitude for the tender moments of connection with Him by His Spirit. Thankfulfor the sanctifications received and hopeful Holy Ghost comes and santify's us moreso.

3. mygeneral

mygeneral Fapstronaut

Yesterday was a success. Temptations attacked, but I brushed them off by REFOCUSING my attention away from them and UPON JESUS CHRIST. I focused on recalling numerous blessings from Father. I focused on the LOVE that I feel for Father and Jesus Christ. I focused on the blessings that flow from His Priesthood. The earth IS and increasingly will be TRANSFORMED by Jesus Christ and His power and authority. I'm stepping up my fight for right for THEM. To seek to have Jesus Christ's Spirit in me and be ONE with Him as He is ONE with the Father. That the full measure of their Priesthood Power for the Salvation and Eternal Life of man be brought to bear in me. Love of God and man. Sacrifice and Service for others brings His light more fully into my life, and where I've served. Yesterday was a sucess!

Tannhauser likes this.
  4. mygeneral

mygeneral Fapstronaut

We're moving to a 1/2 acre property. The electric utility service drop there needed $1,000 upgrades, so we decided instead to invest $700 more into our provident living solar electric project and BREAK OFF our lifelong addiction to utility provided electricity. Slight snag, the rest of the solar panels were suposed to arrive today and are now delayed. We'd be moved 100% by now but there are things we just can't do without electricity, including our income. So we're blowing money renting the property WITH electricity (moving out of it) AND the new property BOTH AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE THE ELECTRICITY ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVED. Sadly, those that sometimes help only have eyes to spending $1000 on creating an electric DEPENDENCY and debt every month, but ZERO dimes towards electric RESILIENCY and NO dependency to a grid provider or recurring monthly debt. We're on our own if we choose RESILIENCY rather than the usual DEPENDANCE and recurring DEBT.
    I can't be responsible for the scales covering slumbering eyes of other men. I FORGIVE them and Bless them. I pray their hearts be softened and their families needs be met. That they release their hold from false naritives and other satanicly inspired distraction, and TAKE HOLD, and HOLD FAST to His Spirit. His Spirit be their NEW NARATIVE! Forgiveness is Awesome!

5. mygeneral

mygeneral Fapstronaut

An old estranged friend dropped into my life unexpectedly today. I find that God has indeed been working in my heart to forgive others. I miss the friendship we had and hope and pray the best for him. It seems like focusing on God and His Priesthood, forgiving, helping others, is changing me. I love it. Some of it feels like coming back to myself again. Some of it new. Thanks be to Father.

6. mygeneral

mygeneral Fapstronaut

Sabbath day today. Happy thinking about what's good in life. Happy to feel His Spirit. Happy thinking about the infinity of blessings we have in the world around us RIGHT NOW that flow from Jesus Christ and His Priesthood. Everything. Top Tier living requires living Celestial Laws. I'm IN. Keeping Covenants with God is the ONLY certain good in my world. The rest is much more transitory. I feel filled with a joy and enough enthusiasm to feel that I CAN DO THIS with Father's helps.

7. How are you doing brother? Your posts in this thread seem very positive and hopeful. I do hope you’re doing well.