1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I want a cool and fun GF

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by I'm Spiderman, Nov 2, 2015.

1. I'm Spiderman

I'm Spiderman Fapstronaut

2 months ago i started dating a girl.She became my girlfriend but on the week 3 i decided to broke with her, because i dont know how to explain it but i could perceive something really really dark with her and i get really really scared of that.

2 years ago i lived with 4 girls on a shared flat and i have the exact feeling when i meet them the first time, but i ignored my spider-sense.

Guess what? At the 2nd week that girls were soooo mad, all the day raging, screaming always to me,discussions and screaming always to me and i leaved so fast from that hell.The first times yeah they were so.. friendly but then with the time...big witches.

Now i want an honest,fun(this is the best for me) supportive and with a good heart, but its really really difficult search one of this.

I feel like all girls are playing games

2. david-ca

david-ca Fapstronaut

What do you mean you perceived sth really really dark with her?!!!!!

I'm Spiderman likes this.
  3. I'm Spiderman

hahah she was not a dark sith from the star wars.

But the way that she speaks, the way that she looks at me...i dont know how to explain it, but there was something very strange about her

ShotDunyun likes this.
  4. ShotDunyun

ShotDunyun Fapstronaut

Follow your instincts, if you feel something's fishy turn around. You know exactly what you want, and yes, girls are always playing games and testing you, now is tour time to choose if you want to play the game ir not

5. I'm Spiderman

Meanwhile i will study hard, go to the gym, partying with friends, play the electric guitar while rebooting and talk with girls and test them if they are cool enough and see if i want to have an honest relationship with one of them haha

ShotDunyun and Headspace like this.
  6. Maybe you gotta get to know yourself better first? Explore yourself? That certainly helps attract the type of person you want in your life
    One of the best methods to find someone you would probably like would be at places you like for example, if you are musician you may find a girl with similar interests say in your music class or a music store ?

7. Hi Spidey, in my own experience, setting any criteria for our ideal GF won't do us any good. We wont find that girl, and even if we meet that girl, we will still doubt it because she is too perfect for us. Not to mention, no guarantee that girl want to go out with us. IMO, it is best if we put down all those criteria and remove all barriers. Try to know deeper for what she really is. If she is the one (though she is not in our ideal type), we will know it.

alone_boy likes this.