1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Read this to increase depression

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Just Pray, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Just Pray

Just Pray Fapstronaut

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going (the wise left a long time ago)"

2. Tips to decrease depression:

www.positivityblog.com

Yep we are all going to die one day. Turn to dust. Our loved ones will likely die before it is our turn. We will get sick many times and grow old before it happens most likely.

Increasing depression, lol I see you just wanted to discuss some good old sobering suffering, perhaps some death contemplation too. Nice.

The video and link is for anyone whom is actually depressed here. I'm sure they don't want to increase their depression.

3. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

"Don't be sad because of people. They will all die"

4. Most of us lack truly fulfilling intimate relationships in our lives, or else why be here?

If we were happy being celibate and could remain totally free from indulging in sexually pleasuring ourselves, why come to a forum like this?

So it seems obvious most people here want sexual fulfillment, and have been rendered temporarily incapable of finding intimacy in their life due to fapping for some odd amount of time.

Time to grow some backbone, get our shit together, find fulfilling relationships (both intimate and friendly) and overcome this once and for all. Problem solved.

So why hasn't it happened yet for you?

When you really think about what I'm saying, it's pretty damn depressing imo.

A ship full of broken men.

Let's put ourselves back together and never return to this, who's with me?