1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Too nervous to work

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Mike115, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Mike115

Mike115 Fapstronaut

I am almost 21 years old and I've never had a job which is sad. When I need money I will help my dad out. I don't work because I'm too anxious for face to face interactions with customers and other employees. I have an awful memory so I'm afraid someone will come up to me and ask where something is and I will have no idea and I will look like an idiot. I've though about doing stocking at night so I don't need to talk to customers but that's a lot of memorization as to where each item goes. I've thought about delivering pizza so I'm not really talking to any customers except for those 30 seconds I drop the pizza off but I might deliver to someone I might know, or I might panic and not know how much change to give them. I need to and want to start taking more responsibility and to get a job because it's pathetic that I've never worked a real day in my life before. I need money and if I work that will take time out of my day that I would spend fapping,edging,watching movies,playing xbox, ect.

2. Phibz

Phibz Fapstronaut

you are worrying too much about what everyone thinks.

3. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

Less talk...Go do it. Any job that is honest is a good start. The key is to make a decision and go for it. Don't try to find the perfect job and waste a lot of time. Get some experience. You are young. I have confidence in you. Stay strong! Win!

4. Mike115

Mike115 Fapstronaut

It's easier said than done though