1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

7 days

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by bm12, Nov 16, 2015.

1. bm12

bm12 Fapstronaut

I've officially made it seven days of no PMO. However I don't feel victorious or accomplished. I feel depressed and wondering why I even thought that this was important. I know these are temporary feelings but my brain can be very convincing.

2. Joss.

Joss. Fapstronaut

First, congrats on the seven days. It's an accomplishment regardless of your feelings. It's easy to compare yourself to all the stories of feelings of triumph and near miraculous transformation of mind and willpower. Everybody's different. Keep your eyes on the prize and know you're doing the right thing by leaving PMO behind.

3. alone_boy

alone_boy Fapstronaut

4. Tarzan

Tarzan Fapstronaut

Keep it up i am sure the effect of quitting will be shown soon...

Prov2611 likes this.
  5. Mikee

Mikee Fapstronaut

Congrats buddy, you deserve a standing ovation! Do not give up, because I'm sure you'll feel much worse after relapsing when you realize that you threw away an oppurtinity for a better life. Keep going if you love yourself buddy, you can do it!

Sincerely,

Your supporter Mikee

Prov2611 likes this.
  6. bm12

bm12 Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot guys for the encouragement. I don't feel like throwing my streak away. For now that has passed. Mikee, what you said about the feeling I would have after a relapse hit me where it counts. I hate the post relapse feeling. It takes a while before I can shake it and it is much worse than the funk I've been in.

7. Coriolanus

Coriolanus Fapstronaut

Stay strong mate!!

Prov2611 likes this.