1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Time to do this

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by lazershow, Nov 17, 2015.

1. lazershow

lazershow Fapstronaut

So I'm a 25 year old male from Scotland who has struggled with PMO and didn't realise this was here until recently. Now why didn't I join when I found it? .. yep "I didn't have a problem". Basically today has been the tipping point, I was late for work today because I couldn't pull myself away from phone to actually get ready. After I got home it was my first thought to find something to look at, and instead of going to the gym later on have a guess what I done? 3 might seem a lot to begin with but this has been a relatively quiet day of late.

I have a long suffering fiancée, who is basically just been naive enough to think it's just natural that I can't perform with any consistency. I mean she is part of my motivation for change but it is for me too, I've suffered with self-doubt even going as far as depression into self-harm in the past and doing something that makes me feel worse probably isn't the best way to go about it.

I don't see this as anything like "rock bottom" rather a fresh start. Trying to take the positives out the day will be the key to success in my eyes unless I'm seriously misguided? I tend to start looking at stuff when I'm bored and unmotivated which leads to more boredom etc etc etc

Time for a change, starting now.

Time2Stopnow likes this.
  2. Time2Stopnow

Time2Stopnow Fapstronaut

I think doing it not only for yourself but also for your fiancée is a great motivation. And you made the first step in signing up and sharing your story here. Good luck for everything that you want to achieve, fellow Fapstronaut!

lazershow likes this.
  3. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here.