1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SOULSEEKER

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by AVRA, Nov 17, 2015.

1. AVRA

AVRA Fapstronaut

23 male from India , Its been six years and I guess I have averaged once or twice throughout , Initially I was under the impression that it was completely healthy , and I went on and on , I was carefree and enjoyed every bit of it , not for once I thought of its noxious effect on my mind , while I slowpoisoned myself . I grew apart from society , I became more sceptical of people . The plight didnt end here , I sucked at my academics , My cognitive skills degraded , memory weakened , overall it has gouged several potholes in my personality ,that today I subconsciously feel very low and lesser than other people. Though I have been blessed with good physique , good health and good looks I feel shaky and withdrawn during social conducts , Today I am trying to fight off this masturbation habit which has become a bane of my life which has completely held me back at every point . Irrespective of such a compulsive nature of masturbation I am determined to loose this habit and have my normal life back .

black_coyote and alone_boy like this.
  2. alone_boy

alone_boy Fapstronaut

Good luck bro

AVRA likes this.
  3. Milind

Milind Fapstronaut

Best of luck

AVRA likes this.