1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

JOIN THE 90 DAY REBOOT PROGRAM HERE!! (CHECKED DAILY AND HOSTED BY Real_OGH)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Real_OGH, Sep 18, 2015.

when does everyone want to start the reboot?

1. 21th September

2. 1th October

3. ASAP

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TheBeachvillain

TheBeachvillain Banned

I am going to dummy this challenge! Who's with me?

2. MonkeyWrench15

MonkeyWrench15 Fapstronaut

First time here. Really like the community and support that I'm seeing. Going to start today!

3. Real_OGH

Real_OGH Fapstronaut

hope everyone here that has been with me and this thread from the start is doing good. keep up this fight my brothers. never give up

Stanson7876 likes this.
  4. alone_boy

alone_boy Fapstronaut

5. Marty81

Marty81 Fapstronaut

New here -- decided to get clean earlier this year and did 75 days before relapsing last week. Signing up for 90 days now & hoping that the community support will help.

Real_OGH likes this.
  6. MrFapOnTour

MrFapOnTour Fapstronaut

how do you add the meditation counter ?

7. Jodokus

Jodokus Fapstronaut

make a new counter and select 'no' in the two menus, than you can put in text below for your counter.

Thank you for having reminding me today to meditate!

8. MrFapOnTour

MrFapOnTour Fapstronaut

Thanks for letting me know congratulations on the life changes your making man

Real_OGH likes this.
  9. Stanson7876

Stanson7876 Fapstronaut

I've got a full 4 weeks after 2 relapses, but I'm doing good. I remember not too long ago I was all depressed and feeling hopeless and you and this forum brought me and a lot of pi there guys feeling like me out of that funk dude. So big ups to you. We're still with you buddy!

10. HugoMacedo

HugoMacedo Fapstronaut

I'm on day 69 with 21 more to finish the 90 days and then on to a full year I guess :) Everything is going well and I feel a lot better than when I used to PMO. I feel a lot more outgoing and feel a lot better about myself than before. This forum and website has been a great help and inspiration. Really grateful for it.

Yesterday I got a lot of urges but fortunately I managed to resist by ocupying my mind with other things. I feel that it's when I think that everything is getting calm that I all of a sudden get the worst urges.

Never give up, never surrender ;)

11. Nadeem786

Nadeem786 Fapstronaut

I'm happy to say i've won my challenge. Im now at day 32 or so. I don't know how, it felt like some power supported me when fighting my urges. Anyhow, i don't focus on days no more. I just don't want to relapse again so that's where i'll focus on. Hope you guys are doing well.

Jodokus likes this.
  12. volt2187

volt2187 Guest

Still going strong! The urge to mo isn't nearly as bad as it was a week ago, but it still surfaces from time to time. There is zero desire to go back to pmo, as I'm noticing benefits already and now know that it's the poison that was ruling over me all those years. This picture sums up my last week:

[​IMG]

Nadeem786 and Phibz like this.
  13. Jodokus

Jodokus Fapstronaut

Please allow me to repost "Looking at this from A Larger Perspective" by SolidStance, cause it's so deep (albeit simple) and I'm sure people here will profit from it.

SolidStance:

We must look at this recovery from a larger perspective. It has to be bigger than just you and me, it has to be about all of us. Holding this new, larger perspective, we can begin to sense what its like to be counted on. We need to be held accountable. For too long this secret, silent addiction has gone without notice from outside sources. So what can we do to feel responsible, to feel that we have the ability to choose our response.

We must look at this as a whole. We are all with each other when we are working, eating, sleeping, especially behind a computer screen. We are there with you. We all must exist in your mind, you will need it most when the desire strikes.

So in thinking from a larger, group perspective, we can see that when you succeed, when you conquer your desires and become a master over your mind, body and emotions, we all succeed. The whole group is raised that much higher. Everything feels slightly better than it did yesterday, everyone feels this.

Likewise, when you slip, we all feel that too. We can sense the overall moral is lower. We don’t even have to ask, we just know. We know because as we learn more about our nature and our tendencies, we become more refined, more sensitive. Im not talking about an emotional sensitivity, I’m talking about a clear mind, so clear that we have the ability to see and feel a little better than most people.

This is what it feels like to be at war, or on the field with a team, on the ice, or on the court. The group mentality means everyone makes this happen, we dont stand out as individuals, our actions now have the potential to effect the many. Try to keep this in mind. This is why I like to say “Your win, is my win, is our win.” or “Your strength, is my strength, is our strength.” I truly believe it and I think its this mentality that has finally given me the upper hand over this addiction. I truly dont care about myself anymore. I care more about how everyone is doing today, did anyone relapse, why, is there something I can do to help. And I know alot of us feel this way.

I just wanted to say that. Thanks for listening.

[End of the quote]

14. terminalparadox

terminalparadox Fapstronaut

I'm in for a reboot too but I'm going for 100 days. The goal is to experience cessation of sexual desire altogether. Which I'm certain doesn't happen in 100 days but it should at least be helpful to get my body on the same page as my mind.

15. PsyMon

PsyMon Guest

I'm still going with it, although it's been tough and I have faltered.

As you can see, I've changed my counter and added another one to reflect my progress. I am on 73 days without MO. A while back (and again yesterday) I was browsing through P quite a bit so I have added a separate counter for that. It wasn't that I sat down and watched it, it was more just browsing for stuff to download like I always used to do. An insane waste of time :(

Since I didn't MO and watch P together, I do not consider it a reset. Other people may differ on this. But if I now had to reset my counter completely I would probably just give up.

Real_OGH likes this.
  16. Jodokus

Jodokus Fapstronaut

funny in a way. the brain wants its chemical rush. you think on naked girls or sex but what the brain really needs is just going through some ritual.

I'm here tonight just for transferring some urges.
    Today I wondered: I'm so determined and take so much time for NoFap, how come that I relapse so fast. I just don't understand it. Is it that I created a behavioral pattern of commitment-relapse-regret-commitment-relapse... ?'
    Then I was busy writing really creative stuff for many hours. And 'knock knock' there was this urge again, whispering in the background 'please let me in' and even if it's just a feeling, without any explicit thoughts, it seems so natural to just stop working and go on some site...
    But what am I talking, ya all know.
    So here are my urges. Please take it. I go bed now

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  17. NobleKid

NobleKid Fapstronaut

how do you even make a counter

18. Jodokus

Jodokus Fapstronaut

@NobleKid

1. click one any counter or go to http://pmo-tracker.appspot.com
    2. create an g+ account or login
    3. customize your counter
    4. copy the BB Code for the counter or the picture of it and paste it into your Signature (menu under your name)

Now the counter is in your g+ account (on pmo-traker) AND in your signature. You can add more counters, you can select "show my counters" at pmo-tracker and you can modify them all.

BTW, isn't there a link for this faq?

19. volt2187

volt2187 Guest

21 days...man the emotions are up and down, but a lot more ups. It's hard to say if I've noticed any benefits, but I know I am extremely far removed from when I was at my worst. I do know my confidence is a lot higher than it has been and the desire to go out and socialize is there. I am going to test my confidence at work today (I work in retail), haha.

20. NobleKid

NobleKid Fapstronaut

Thanks alot