1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello :) New to the forums!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by CozyCoffee, Nov 19, 2015.

1. CozyCoffee

CozyCoffee New Fapstronaut

I discovered the forums through the NoFap SubReddit and initially wasn't going to come here because I thought an account on Reddit would be enough... But I am a female, and I was just having a really hard time relating with 95% of the threads. I came here for support and to learn from other females how they're overcoming and I guess just...not feel so out of place.

But yeah! Hello :)

alone_boy likes this.
  2. alone_boy

alone_boy Fapstronaut

There is a women section on Reboot logs title, there are many threads(topics). You can go there, read others journal, experiences. You can make thread there and start your journal. Here are many experts, they will help. good luck

3. NetherRey

NetherRey Guest

You are one brave lady, and I salute you! Please feel free to roam around and not be ashamed in posting. There's a women section under the forums list just like @alone_boy said.

4. Lexy

Lexy Fapstronaut

Hey, I'm also new to this forum, just registered :) Good to know we're not alone here

alone_boy and HippyMinstrel like this.