1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need my life back

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by succeedsam, Nov 19, 2015.

1. succeedsam

succeedsam New Fapstronaut

Hi everyone my name is Sam I have been addicted to pmo for 5 years. I've seen how this is causing ruin in my life. I suffer with anxiety / depression lack of desire to do things I used to have interest in. My business is in a mess my finances are in a mess. I don't feel happy anymore and I've even felt suicidal. The common denominator I came up with for causing all of this is pmo. So here I am. I am convinced pmo is causing this so I'm here to fight this with all you guys and succeed. I don't have a choice I have to succeed. My life depends on it. Anyway thanks nofap for all this support and it's good to meet you all. Wish everyone the best of luck. We can beat this shit.

Deleted Account and alone_boy like this.
  2. AugustineStrong

AugustineStrong Fapstronaut

We absolutely can defeat this!
    It's great to have another warrior here to take on the task.

3. getmylifeback91

getmylifeback91 Fapstronaut

@succeedsam Welcome brother! Stay strong!!! We are all in this together!! We can conquer the stupid little urge monsters and claim our lives back!

4. succeedsam

Thanks dude appreciate your support time to start a new me with NoFap

5. succeedsam

Thanks for your encouraging words. We can and all will do this! Appreciate the support :)

getmylifeback91 likes this.